1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any non-composite pics of the West Bats figure standing next to the Bale Bats and the Keaton Bats? I'm curious about if he is is taller than them...in Hot Toys' "new scale" that they used for MOS Supes.

Any non-composite pics of the West Bats figure standing next to the Bale Bats and the Keaton Bats? I'm curious about if he is is taller than them...in Hot Toys' "new scale" that they used for MOS Supes.

That "new scale" is BS. They just screwed up.

At least that's my theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't bring myself to order these. Is there anyone hear that ordered them just because they're Batman fans and not necessarily '66 Batman fans? I saw the reruns as a kid but I grew up in the Burton era. I just don't see Batman in this figure but it hurts to pass on any version of Batman

I'm in the opposite camp of that. I couldn't get enough of this show in the early-mid 80's when I was a kid. I still have an appreciation for it but for some reason as the years passed it didn't hold the same nostalgic value that a lot of other stuff does for me. I still get a kick out of the show, it's old school, the figs look great and fun as hell, but I just didn't have the burning urge to own them. I'll keep enjoy all the cool pics rolling in through

I'm in the opposite camp of that. I couldn't get enough of this show in the early-mid 80's when I was a kid. I still have an appreciation for it but for some reason as the years passed it didn't hold the same nostalgic value that a lot of other stuff does for me. I still get a kick out of the show, it's old school, the figs look great and fun as hell, but I just didn't have the burning urge to own them. I'll keep enjoy all the cool pics rolling in through

I haven't watched an episode since childhood - I couldn't even tell you a single plot point, this purchase is down to the pull of nostalgia alone. I think I'll be doing some watching once I unbox them though :)

These days , it's very hard to pick which figures to pass up and which to get . I'm way overloaded on shelf space so I only pick the reference figures from here on in . This classic version of the Adam west batman looks absolutely reference and spot on . I'm not a big fan of the show but this looks way to good to pass up . Robin is the figure that's getting the pass for now .

Same here I watched this show in the late 80's, my dad got me into it. Then I got my own version for my generation when the 89 movie came out. I always had appreciation for Adam West.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, mine's here too!
:rock

How's the Batman costume holding up in reference to snags and being delicate (Do you think you'll need gloves to handle it)?

PD1379563458O1z.jpg

Batmans costume is beautiful but very snaggable. I have a few of HT Lycra hero figures and this is by far the most delicate, it's also the best though.

Is robin's costume the same material? The leggings look like they could be equally snaggable.

Is robin's costume the same material? The leggings look like they could be equally snaggable.

No, I've had no problems with Robin's costume at all, his tights are different fabric, I haven't really with Batmans either, but it is the more delicate.

Back