1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 218-Batman(1966)-Batman 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

If they are in the $180-$200 range i'd consider Batman, but anything more is just too much.

QFT.................:hi5:

:hi5:

Both are simple but excellent... can't wait for the batmobile.

Good news: we may see some classic villains from the movie all played by the original TV series actors

Bad news: Unlikely to see a Newmar as she wasn't in the film.

Yay! :clap

and

Aww, man. :(

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 219-Batman: Classic TV Series-Robin 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Robin looks better than Bats imo
They both look good to me I think I'm just more impressed with Robin because it shows more of Ward's face obviously whereas Batman has most of West's face covered with his cowl so it's easier to hid some of the likeness. I find that with a lot of figures who wear masks or cowls. I don't like them any less but it's more impressive to me seeing an actual really good head sculpt that isn't mostly covered up.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 219-Batman(1966)-Robin 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Brilliant! Will have to have him posed with his fist in his palm. "HOLY HOLE IN A DONUT BATMAN!

If they are in the $180-$200 range i'd consider Batman, but anything more is just too much.
Well you're probably out then. No way these will be under $200. Maybe at the least $230 for Batman and possibly $215 for Robin. That's low end though, they'll probably be more than that.

I'm starting to think that a '66 Batman, Robin, and Rogue's Gallery could replace my Nolan Bat collection completely. . .

Yeah, punching his hand would be a great pose. Unfortunately, the facial expression wouldn't match.

I'm starting to think that a '66 Batman, Robin, and Rogue's Gallery could replace my Nolan Bat collection completely. . .

Yep, I already had that thought and took the appropriate actions! :hi5:

All Nolan and even '89 Batman went bye-bye.

Yep, I already had that thought and took the appropriate actions! :hi5:

All Nolan and even '89 Batman went bye-bye.

64SMpKv.gif

I could add a Travis Bickle clapping gif, but I won't.

Thing is though, I love me some Batman. He's my favorite comic character, and has been since I was about 4. Maybe it's worth keeping the best of both worlds. I wish I could go after SSC's comic versions as the definitive figures to display, but they're about 10 years behind Hot Toys in terms of quality. So, they are probably all getting a pass.

Great figure, but I hate everything from that Batman Series, maybe except for Ceasar Romeros Joker. Its painful for me to watch, but the figures look outstanding.

Last edited:

'66 Batman is what I grew up on, watching reruns whenever I could find them with what few tv stations we had. I just think these will look amazing next to Reeve Superman, the definitive version of the character to me.

The only Nolan figure I regret selling was Joker, but I'm sure Hot Toys will find a way to pump out 2 or 3 more in the future. While '89 Bats is a stunning figure, I just couldn't justify keeping it anymore, as I just don't enjoy that movie as much as I used to.

Same here. I'll keep one Bale Bats and Ledger Joker though, no doubt. 89 Batman just holds very little for me now.

Haha these are just awful. But good luck to those who want him. I liked the TV show but don't see the point of these.

1239816_10151619965957344_664819541_n.jpg

Really?
Just out of curiosity, what do you find awful about them?
They look pretty darn nice to me...

going to have to find a rubber shark thats kind of to scale......:yess:

These figures are incredible and it's nice too see a new smaller body, maybe we'll get to see T2 John Connor or something now, it does open up a few possibilities.

Its probably too big but good on you for the idea. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Back