1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... you think? They don't pay much attention to anniversaries.

No...but they do pay attention to marketing pushes and the 50th has a huge push coming up. I suspect that recolored Batman is based on the direct to video animation dvd that is scheduled to be released.

While I don't think we will get many more figs based on this property, I do think we got a few more coming. I would guess that Batman, Batgirl, Joker and the Batmobile.

I was able to get one Batman on a trade, along with Arkhan City and DX09 Bats. And then bought Robin for $120 on ebay...
I am glad I bought it, they will become rare figures in the near future.

Got them! Amazing set!

2a1d16d41101669ebd5bed3e96505f59.jpg

The pair is now on sale at Popcultcha for a little more than $300. It's almost as good a deal as when Sideshow was blowing them out at around $280 but I'll have to pass, again, unfortunately.

The pair is now on sale at Popcultcha for a little more than $300. It's almost as good a deal as when Sideshow was blowing them out at around $280 but I'll have to pass, again, unfortunately.

Shame, as along with the Christophe Reeve Superman figure, these are the best figures Hot Toys have produced by far!

That's the recoloured 1966 Batman that is not based on any episode of the show and will probably sell 5 units world wide.

technically it's based on all episodes -- its based actually on the opening animated sequence...weird though, you'd think the eyes would have the white lenses...

Probably cancelled- of all they showed over the summer this had to be one that could be canned without too much disappointment..

Not likely. Hot Toys has shown lots of product that still hasn't got a release date or a PO date. Doesn't mean it ain't coming. Just need the right window. From Aliens to Batman to Iron Man...many items that will probably still get released but just aren't slotted right now. Hell, they just announced another figure from Iron Man 2!!��

I just got mine recently and unfortunately it has the crooked Bat symbol. Can't return it, but is there anyway to fix that? Great figure otherwise!

Back