1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you call what I said critical and judgmental, you're a little sensitive my friend. I simply asked that you provide a documented source for your "information". What you offered was some scuttlebutt from a family member.

Thanks for sharing though :peace
Anytime Lee, no problem, love conversing with you.:duff

I finally got Robin on Friday as a Valentine's Gift from my Girlfriend and I have to say I like him a lot. I think I like him more than Batman. Reason being the sculpt and paint is really the best I've seen and own so far. Just pure perfection. Minor issues mine came with though are on his right arm there is a black dot and the cape has some fraying and one of the snaps looks like it wants to come off. Other than that it's perfect. Both look great on the shelf together. Highly recommend you pick up both if you're Batman fans and fans of the classic TV Series.

This reminds me of printing some figure pics on my shirt ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425449240.502545.jpg

Does anyone know of any custom heads of Bruce and **** without their masks? I kind of wish Hot Toys would have made them as well.

Im coming in late to this but can someone explain the whole lint ball thing with the Batman costume? I know about the snag issue, but Clipper King's vid showed where these little lint balls apprently pop up on the costume.

Anyone experince these? Is there something that can remove them? Or is it better just to get a Tony Mei costume to replace it?

Fig I'm looking to buy has one on it already, so that's why Im asking.

The lint/fuzz balls are the same thing as the snags. I bought mine used, and he came with a few snags too. I was able to get rid of them for the most part with a lighter. It's risky, but if you run the flame over the snag (VERY quickly) the tiny loose fibers will burn away and you'll barely notice the snag was there. You can try this if you want, but if you burn your suit, it's not my fault. I still ended up ordering TM's suit (should be arriving in a week or so) since I like the darker color and hear it's more durable. You can do the same or try the lighter. Either way, good luck :wave

Anyone prepared to give a ballpark figure for how much a Tony Mei replacement suit costs? Mine are still in their boxes as I am paranoid about damaging them (got one pull on Batman's suit already, even though I wore nitrile gloves to handle him. It caught on his belt buckle). So what is the point of having them? However, they cost enough in themselves and I don't know how much more money I am prepared to throw at them. Any idea of cost would be very welcome, before I bother Tony.

Tony still makes them, but I don't think he likes to openly discuss prices. That's why he always tells people to email him for price info etc.

Mau, I sent you a PM with the price TM charged me for the 1966 suit.

Back