1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 218-Batman(1966)-Batman 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

These really turned out nice. They don't really fit into my setup, but I supposed I could have them scaling the side of a display case just for laughs. :lol

BBTS is limiting ONE figure per order..odd!

These look awful! I pre-ordered both!

These really turned out nice. They don't really fit into my setup, but I supposed I could have them scaling the side of a display case just for laughs. :lol

Yes, please do! I would love to see that! :yess::yess::yess:

i just po'd bats...with flex pay and 1st one isnt due until FEB...but with Robin, says 1st payment is due in OCT..weird..since they don't come out until next year...wonder why it's like that...?? anyone know for sure? i'd like to PO robin too...but not this soon..eepp!!

I mentioned that a page or so back. Finally someone else noticed. I e-mailed SSC to see what's the issue.

I mentioned that a page or so back. Finally someone else noticed. I e-mailed SSC to see what's the issue.

lol..sorry...i jumped the gun and didn't go back any of the pages...im feeling really lazy today...lol...but if you do find something out...let us know, please...

lol..sorry...i jumped the gun and didn't go back any of the pages...im feeling really lazy today...lol...but if you do find something out...let us know, please...

No worries. I didn't mean to suggest you should have gone back and read my post. I just meant nobody said anything, and I'm glad someone else noticed.:)

Ordered both. HT, don't change a thing.

:monkey3

Bet this and Robin sell out on PO just as fast as MOS Supes......

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 219-Batman(1966)-Robin 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

I don't see the need for a seperate thread. Robin is really just an accessory to Batman.

Combine teh' threads. :lecture

Most ICONIC Batman figures EVER. Like the show or hate it ....EVERYONE knows it!

These look awful! I pre-ordered both!

it's been established you need 3 sets batty. don't question, just go order 2 more.........:yess:

it's been established you need 3 sets batty. don't question, just go order 2 more.........:yess:

Well that's a given. I want an extra set to have in my car so I can drive around with them. :yess:

I was hoping for one also. Should've been one. Shoulda shoulda shoulda.

they could aslways add one.

haven't they done that before after a P.O.? i can't remember but seems like they added that long telescope on the jack sparrow as a sideshow exclusive after the p.o. day?...........or am i confused?

Well that's a given. I want an extra set to have in my car so I can drive around with them. :yess:

instant chick magnet you will be...........:lecture

So batman, has the normal flex plan set-up where they won't take the money out until February, but Robin says it'll start in October...:cuckoo:
I wonder if it's a mistake or if Robin is supposed to be coming out earlier than April. I'm guessing probably just a mistake.

at that price, I can't say no.

at that price, I can't say no.

Yes "reasonable" price for these figures- guess West and Ward licensing wasn't as pricey as Nicholson's!!

Back