1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 217-The Lone Ranger-Tonto 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing man! :clap that's why you're my fav photographer dude your pics always rock! :rock

On a related note, when this is available at TA I'm going to see about getting a spare head and turning it into a regular Depp head. I wish the HK bootleggers would make a recast already so I could get it cheaper especially since I want to carve it up :lol

looking good as it should! Waiting to pick this up. Will have it in my collection soon.

Got him yesterday and I'm very pleased with him. It is incredibly disappointing that it looks like the Ranger won't be joining him, but I guess I can display him on the Depp Dept. shelf...

y7y9a6en.jpg

vy3usyta.jpg

Hi everybody, this is my first post on this forum. I am reading for a while, but now I want to share this great figure with you guys because I think Tonto is very underrated! I love it.
zupa2a3a.jpg

Tonto looks great! It's hard not to pull the trigger. I'm waiting patiently to get him on my trip.

Just in case HT are still on the fence with the Ranger, it might be worth as many of us as possible emailing [email protected] to let them know we're keen.

Make sure you ask them to pass it on to the production team, otherwise you'll get the standard response of "keep checking our website for updates".

was initially worried about that but I think it's just the way it photographs. In OMG's pics the neck looks super long but in hand, the neither seem to be true in hand

Back