Hot Toys -MMS 115 -WATCHMEN - The Comedian- Spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Hate it?

You know, I was thinking about this later, and it's kind of stupid to judge it before it's painted and everything. I'm guessing if it was completely finished I'd have much more of an appreciation for it.

Though the Darth Talon PF edition-size shenanigans have left a bad taste in my mouth, I'm not familiar w/ Hot Toys edition sizes, so I don't wanna take the chance at not getting Mr. Blake. That, and I had $20 worth of discounts to use too.

Can't wait to display him next to the guns-n-dog tags shadowbox...

i will be picking this up for sure , good face sculpt but it has not the expression i wanted . i would love to see this figure with a Nam head , with tha cigar in the mouth with that ironic stare.

btw : wheres is the smiley face budge ?

Has anybody seen this sculpt of Rorschach? I think it's Hot Toys?
69dzqc.jpg

Wow, I had no Idea that was the DC Direct one.
Talk about ruining a sculpt with a sloppy paint job.

DCD has been caking the paint on their Deluxe figures. I've stripped the paint off of some head sculpts for future repaint and they look wonderful without the cheap paintwork.

Finally just ordered Hottoys Comedian the other day... Now I dont have to worry about him anymore at least... Waiting for Silk Specter to be released and see in hand pics before I pic her up... Hoping she looks good cause I want father and daughter...

Back