Hot Toys -MMS 115 -WATCHMEN - The Comedian- Spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd certainly pose Manhattan Nude - that's the way he was for most of the Graphic Novel and most of the Film.

the happy face decal is really easy. They sell water slide decal sheet that you can run through your printer. Simple print to scale and add. If it ends up not coming with the faces, I will take it upon my self to make them and give them to anyone that wants one. I bet I could make enough out of a single pack for everyone that buys this figure on this board. Those happy faces are pretty small. I would do that because I care. :)

Thank you for that very generous offer. When I get my Comedian, and if he is missing the happy face, I'd be very happy to accept your offer.
Thanks again.

Old Grandpa

Didn't see these posted on here yet..

20091119_d23c0e6edfe563bb4698LbjjTEvqnL3P.jpg

20091119_87d4dcfb95bef3dfd4b3YLNSqoMDqWzX.jpg

20091119_7df74193831743773069NVkjcvy1W4oM.jpg

20091119_d97506096532b9f97604QZPrjoeYUWW9.jpg

20091119_30e1fde9cfaaa5e0cae0vemclv9CWyAG.jpg

20091119_797684406ab309d3b23fhMKX06FysjNp.jpg

From ToyWorld

Question about the smiley button: is it just a smiley face? Some mentioned it's owned by someone/group/whatever, right? This is why I ask: I know the DC Direct version had the smilely, but I was thinking I saw it on another figure. Well, I remembered and it was the Punk figure. Don't know if it's the same smiley. Did SS pay for it? Or, is it that SS's version is so f'd up that no one really care? At least HT got some nice round clean yellow on that.

If Hot Toys doesn't ship these with the smiley painted on the button and gun grips I can probably get decals made... since I actually have the raw hi-res image of it actually used to make them for the film (which is how I made the 1:1 buttons). It's even layered, so it could have just the black parts (eyes & smile).

:rock

HT may just ship them painted, though

What was that Irish? The reveal of Rorschach and Nite Owl II is when? That's what I want to hear. :lol

If Hot Toys doesn't ship these with the smiley painted on the button and gun grips I can probably get decals made... since I actually have the raw hi-res image of it actually used to make them for the film (which is how I made the 1:1 buttons). It's even layered, so it could have just the black parts (eyes & smile).

:rock

HT may just ship them painted, though

Count me in for a set if HT drops the ball.

And where did Wookschach go? :tap

Man, it's hard not to pull the trigger on this guy. I was from the camp of 'all 6 or just Ror'.. I guess I'll wait until we see some inhand pics before the mind is made.

Back