Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, as always, your pics are beautiful, but to be honest, this figure is completely blah to me. when i look at any pic of mj, he had energy and enthusiasm...he was extremely lively, yet hot toys insists on making their figures of him look stone dead emotionless. i just dont get it.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ym0hZG-zNOk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ym0hZG-zNOk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:rock

I really wish HT would do an Eddie Van Halen that I could pose with this bad boy. Lots of other great 80s rock stars that need to be made.

I SOOOOO AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:bow:D

So now you guys want more "expressive" looks on MJ figures?

I thought alot of people were complaining about the "Tour Billie Jean" sculpt saying that "expressive" look didnt fit well with the neutral poses....

think amiami is sending out invoices as we speak :)

Yes they are, just sent them $315.22 USD. I sure hope it wasn't a mistake and someone has it for less (or a lot less) days or weeks from now. :dunno

And after doing all the homework I could on exchange rates I paid about $35 more than I thought I was paying. Not that I wouldn't have paid it anyway, but it was a bit of a disappointment.

Last edited:
I wonder if the ones released in HK will come with certificate like those in the video kuzeh posted.

I noticed the number is XXX out of 2000 pcs.

I wonder if the ones released in HK will come with certificate like those in the video kuzeh posted.

I noticed the number is XXX out of 2000 pcs.

They all come with certificates of authenticity. Each event (Honk Kong/Tokyo) has them numbered up to 2,000. So there will be XXXX of 2,000 for the HK event. XXXX of 2,000 for the Tokyo event.

They all come with certificates of authenticity. Each event (Honk Kong/Tokyo) has them numbered up to 2,000. So there will be XXXX of 2,000 for the HK event. XXXX of 2,000 for the Tokyo event.

so will it say Japan cert, and HK cert then? cause if theres no difference then thats already 2000 + 2000 = 4000 :lol

so will it say Japan cert, and HK cert then? cause if theres no difference then thats already 2000 + 2000 = 4000 :lol

:lecture As posted in page 41 by me previously, they say from which even they're from...

DSC02247-1.jpg

DSC02250.jpg

Back