Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thriller ghoul Michael, dancin with The Dead figures
beat_it.gif

I would have to buy some The Dead figures if Thriller Michael was released yeah, the display that would make would be awesome! :D

On a serious note I would really like an Off The Wall Michael.

Have to agree, still my favourite album of his, and he was at his most natural.
Best way he can be remembered in my opinion.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wE6ojiQboiI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wE6ojiQboiI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

now that's how you do a live performance of a song! Damn that's impressive. So glad i got to see him on the Bad Tour in '88... seeing him do that right in front of you is just... wow. Such a shame with these new shows coming up :monkey2

and the people rehearsing with him, and documenting the rehearsals had said "he's gonna surprise the hell out of everyone" or words to that effect. :(

now that's how you do a live performance of a song! Damn that's impressive. So glad i got to see him on the Bad Tour in '88... seeing him do that right in front of you is just... wow. Such a shame with these new shows coming up :monkey2

and the people rehearsing with him, and documenting the rehearsals had said "he's gonna surprise the hell out of everyone" or words to that effect. :(

I heard that he had a new move up his sleeves that would rival the moonwalk and make everybody forget it

between his paying off familys to drop the charges,the trial were he showed up at court dressed like captain crunch,hanging his baby off a balcony,all the creepy surgery,i'd rather an o.j. figure,hey o.j. was found innocent just like mike was...

between his paying off familys to drop the charges,the trial were he showed up at court dressed like captain crunch,hanging his baby off a balcony,all the creepy surgery,i'd rather an o.j. figure,hey o.j. was found innocent just like mike was...

And? So? :confused:

Do you feel better now?

back on topic, i'll love to see a Smooth Criminal version!

Yeah BAD and BILLIE JEAN would be great but Thriller and Smooth Criminal are must haves,there is a reason why fans are asking for those 2 first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back