Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a normal 1/1 bag would be better.
lol.gif

In my humble opinion I think the boss figure looks pretty game accurate she even looks like a dude in game she doesn't even look like Rampling in the promos at all

Sent from the Shell by codec.

In my humble opinion I think the boss figure looks pretty game accurate she even looks like a dude in game she doesn't even look like Rampling in the promos at all

Sent from the Shell by codec.

She has Rampling's lips and that's it. The head looks better than the proto at least. It's far from being a absolute bad figure, for me anyway.

Guys I wanted to ask you something:
I PO'd Joker 2.0 but now Im changing my mind for The Boss... since where I live The Boss is like $200 less than Joker 2.0 and I wanted to know what do u guys prefer as "better" figure? I cant really decide and I can change my order anytime, but I have been lost love for the Joker since now is like "too mainstream" with even those emo pics with a phrase using Ledger's image that makes me mad lol

I PO'd Joker 2.0 but now Im changing my mind for The Boss... since where I live The Boss is like $200 less than Joker 2.0 and I wanted to know what do u guys prefer as "better" figure? I cant really decide and I can change my order anytime, but I have been lost love for the Joker since now is like "too mainstream" with even those emo pics with a phrase using Ledger's image that makes me mad lol

Joker is better hands down .

What are you a bigger fan of? TDK or MGS3? I'd pick whatever character means more to you. A few things to consider, there will probably only be one Boss 1/6 figure made and there are multiple Jokers. I think many are going to pass on this initially due to HS and other complaints (I almost did), and if/when it sells out the price will skyrocket on eBay, etc. Also this is described as being a Limited Edition on Sideshow and the Joker isn't, but I don't know how much stock to put in that. I think as far as the "better" figure most would say the Ledger sculpt is pretty accurate and The Boss seems to look different depending on lighting, angle, etc. I think you pretty much answered it for yourself though if your interest in The Joker is waning, and is almost two hundred bucks more.

I have Joker 2.0 on preorder as well as The Boss. But, if I had to make a hard choice between the two, I would go for Joker - because I missed all of the previous releases.

If you're getting sick of The Joker just don't get it :lol. But compared to The Boss, Joker will most definitely (without a shred of doubt in my mind), be the more rare and sought after piece.

The boss would proply end up as a shelf warmer.

Not likely. Those who are getting it will most definitely display it with a Snake figure. This figure might not be one of Hot Toys' best releases, but The Boss is still one of the most iconic characters in MGS.

Back