HOT TOYS....Matrix....Sentinel ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the blog its scaled down to 12".

Cheers TM, sorry I read that before, I didn't make myself clear (do I ever?), I wonderted if the main body was 12" with the arms not included or will it be 12" dead from one end to the other... but I guess we'll have to wait and find out if the info is coming from blogs.

3732609510_41285098c4_o.jpg

Except for the dish that thing looks exaclty like the McFarlane one. I guess McFarlane did a fine damn job, didn't they. Unless this is 1/6, I'm calling copy cat on it and saving the $250+ this will likely be compared with McF's $40 version. And if you look at the claw just below the dish you can see that those claws fall off just like the McFarlane ones do.

Meh. Wake me when they do 1/6 Neo and Smith.

I asked what size it was, and though I don't have any dimensions I was told it will be 1/16 scale, I also asked if there be any 1/6th figures and was told it is still to be confirmed!

I asked what size it was, and though I don't have any dimensions I was told it will be 1/16 scale, I also asked if there be any 1/6th figures and was told it is still to be confirmed!

Here's to hoping for Neo (lobby scene), Trinity, Morpheus (and chair), and Agent Smith is 1/6. Those are the only ones I want.

Damn, I wish I still had the Trin on Ducati. That was a nice piece, but had to go for other stuff.

If it's scaled down to 12", then the McFarlane one is bigger. That one is 26" with its tentacles straightened.

So that's not 12" scale, but 12" long. That's unexpected from Hot Toys. Why would they bother if not making it 1/6? That would be even bigger than McFarlane's.

That said, the McF was a bit of a burden to display, and it was very heavy. It'd be nice to have a smaller representation to put on or hang near my desk.

I was wondering why this news wasn't in this section...

Anyway, yeah, disappointed. We need 1/6th figures of Neo and Trin (lobby scene), Morpheus (w/big chair... and also a Reloaded version with sword), and Smith (w/extra heads for multiple Smiths/other agents).

Back