HOT TOYS MARK V EVOLUTION fake?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agentofchaos

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't heard of any official announcement from Hot toys about anything like this being released but found this listing on ebay. I am guessing this is a fake which is truly a shame or perhaps I am not in the loop...

Pics from the listing

CopyofIMG_4362a.jpg

CopyofIMG_0003-2.jpg

CopyofIMG_0009-4.jpg

CopyofIMG_0010-3.jpg

CopyofIMG_0011-1.jpg

CopyofIMG_0008.jpg

direct link to listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-TOYS-I...969?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25695827b9

Wow unless just a repaint- that is a scary though to how quickly after release a product can be reproduced. Lots of people can get ripped off really quickly now if people went down the root of colour matching the original product. I better stick to sideshow and try to avoid ebay when I can if this is the case.

This listing should be reported to ebay if the consensus is that this is fake/repaint or the listing needs to be modified to say CUSTOM

It obviously doesn't match what it's supposed to be, but I really like the colours on this actually!

I wouldn't be shocked if HT does make one of these though. It's been proven HT can repaint these whatever they want, and they'll still sale a ton of em.

Wow unless just a repaint- that is a scary though to how quickly after release a product can be reproduced. Lots of people can get ripped off really quickly now if people went down the root of colour matching the original product. I better stick to sideshow and try to avoid ebay when I can if this is the case.

You're so gullible to think this is fake, as clear as the sun its repainted.:peace

Back