Hot Toys Mandalorian Season 3 Moff Gideon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be a nice looking figure on display. Great sculpt. I didn’t care for that season of the show but armored Moff with a couple red guards might be tough for me to pass on.

0D26C52B-5449-4E6C-A71B-107508C23B30.jpeg

217714F9-B9CE-43F0-8B14-27894D6C063F.jpeg

C88717AD-3A42-44D2-B363-8F509DDBC458.jpeg

34A62611-96E2-4FFA-ADF6-B4C9742A6C4A.jpeg

5E838B49-4D58-4C44-8BB9-44376B72E8EC.jpeg

No interest, but Moff with some Praetorian Guards and Mando Super Troopers would look pretty cool.

It looks very striking and would look pretty great in the display, but I just can't fire up and desire for this one.

I enjoyed the scenes he was in just fine, but S3 kinda killed my passion for the show. I blame Luke.

Once you bring a Skywalker into the mix (particularly Luke) every other character comes off as an also-ran sidekick and there's very little air left in the room for anyone else. Best thing that ever happened to The Mandalorian might also prove to be the worst thing for future seasons (unless they want to blow up with budget and have Deepfake/CGI Luke as a lead player).

Looks great, have interest...but not sure enough to purchase. That head sculpt is fantastic but doesn't match prior season Gideon and will stay in the box most likely.

They commissioned Yixie to do the portrait for this. Looks great but damn do I wish they would go back to OT stuff. Zero interest in these figures.

HjqUhsX.jpg
aL44pBS.jpg

So HT released the best figure first, eh?

:lol

This Moff Fett pulls at me for being Disney's ultimate mash-up -- Vader, Fett, a bit of Maul, some hip casting and voila!

It's just such a juvenile design that its almost a must-have for me for the Disney era.

So HT released the best figure first, eh?

:lol

This Moff Fett pulls at me for being Disney's ultimate mash-up -- Vader, Fett, a bit of Maul, some hip casting and voila!

It's just such a juvenile design that its almost a must-have for me for the Disney era.
Is it just me or would an Inquisitor's spinning red lightsaber go really well with this? :lol

So general consensus is he looks great but he’s only an accessory with Praetorian Mando’s?:lol

All joking aside, wish they would’ve teased those Imperial Super Commando’s. Def need those guys.

Nicely made figure as you would expect but this only confirms for me that Disney are dictating what must be made because I can’t see this being a massive seller. The original isn’t lighting the world on fire and this even less. Not for me that’s for certain.
dewback?

Back