Hot Toys M-Icon James Dean(Red Jacket version) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I like it because it's a great figure. The ciggy is just cute cause it's so little. Besides, cigarettes didn't kill him, speeding did.

Actually it's been determined with the new accident recreation tools available now, that Dean was only going about 47 to 55 MPH when the other vehicle, camoflaged by the intense sun in the desert, pulled out in front of Dean's spyder. Just an FYI. :D

actually deans car was not seen. he was coming in the direction of the sun.that's why james dean makes the last words that guy up got to see us or something.
i just want to see the famous death pictures that were taken.

actually deans car was not seen. he was coming in the direction of the sun.that's why james dean makes the last words that guy up got to see us or something.
i just want to see the famous death pictures that were taken.

I never heard all this stuff. From the pictures I saw, he was hit going through an intersection, which made me assume he was speeding.

I got this today. Probably the least favorite HT figure that I've had. The jacket pants and boots are really nice. The sculpt is good too but a little on the small side.

IMG_0152.jpg

I got this today. Probably the least favorite HT figure that I've had. The jacket pants and boots are really nice. The sculpt is good too but a little on the small side.

IMG_0152.jpg

I like this one better than the Giant one. I really like the way you display your figures.

Yeah, got him in yesterday - feels small. I think the shoes don't give him the extra height that the Giant boots did.

He kind of looks like the young Martin Sheen in most pictures I've seen of him.

HT should release a 1/6 scale 'Dean Crash Car'.

Sorry for the bump, but I'm seriously looking toy buy this figure, is it available anywhere?

Back