HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally put mine together today and just like the other preds I had issues, but once he was done I was very happy with it. He is up there with my favorite Preds due to the awesome armor.

Extremly cool looking pred, would be perfect if he came with a neck collar. O well guess i will have to get a wolf collar for him. Overall pretty cool, got him next to his brother.....BD P2

I got my shipping e-mail from Razor's Edge and he'll be here on Friday!
I can't believe it's getting here that fast, granted he is in NYC and I'm just South of Boston.
I can't wait to get him!
My twin brother will help me put him together I hope.
:chew

Extremly cool looking pred, would be perfect if he came with a neck collar. O well guess i will have to get a wolf collar for him. Overall pretty cool, got him next to his brother.....BD P2

I was determined to get one as well but trust me, once you see it in person, you can't even really tell. I guess alot of pics were just taken from a lower angle and have the head looking up which really enhances how it looks without one, but it's really fine without one when looking at it from a straight or higher angle

I was determined to get one as well but trust me, once you see it in person, you can't even really tell. I guess alot of pics were just taken from a lower angle and have the head looking up which really enhances how it looks without one, but it's really fine without one when looking at it from a straight or higher angle

I second that. Once I had him assembled I was too lazy to go look for a collar for him.

Why wouldn't he come with that collar thing?:confused:
It looks strange without it!!!:rolleyes:

Guess he didn't have one in the movie.

Have to agree, when I first saw pics of him I was gonna make a collar as well, but in the flesh its just not needed, looks just great straight from the box. Only mod I made was to heat the dreds and put a rubber band around them for 24 hrs so they're nearer to the head.

Did the same thing. Well I just dunked it in hot water for a few minutes. Wanted to use cloth but couldn't find any. Rubber bands left some markings on the dreads but not very noticeable.

i use a different method: take the top dreads (only on the top) out 1 by 1, insert a small wire piece in the beginning and use SuperAttack to glue it back. soo easy. doesnt take much time and its guaranteed it looks awshum and they stay just the way you put them.

i suggest doing this1.

i use a different method: take the top dreads (only on the top) out 1 by 1, insert a small wire piece in the beginning and use SuperAttack to glue it back. soo easy. doesnt take much time and its guaranteed it looks awshum and they stay just the way you put them.

i suggest doing this1.

To take them out, do you have to cut them off, or just pull? I'm thinking of doing this myself. The best way to remove the dreads without ruining the head would be much appreciated!

To take them out, do you have to cut them off, or just pull? I'm thinking of doing this myself. The best way to remove the dreads without ruining the head would be much appreciated!

did it with P2 and Lost. i simply just pulled them out and most of them used to pop out pretty easy. some of the dreads very tips got left in the hole in the head, but it doesnt make much difference since u glue them back.
used to help them get out with a sharp knife too so its not really that hard. veery hard to ruin the head doing this.

got this idea from here: https://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=9172

hope i helped

yay alter ego finally sent my shipping notice. and only like 50 years after everybody else already got theirs.
at least it was only $130 when i ordered it.

i just realized this will be the first hot toys figure i've gotten new. not looking forward to assembly.

did it with P2 and Lost. i simply just pulled them out and most of them used to pop out pretty easy. some of the dreads very tips got left in the hole in the head, but it doesnt make much difference since u glue them back.
used to help them get out with a sharp knife too so its not really that hard. veery hard to ruin the head doing this.

got this idea from here: https://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=9172

hope i helped

thanks bro!! going to try this for sure.

I got mine a couple of days ago and finally put him together last night, easy build, no issues whatsoever.
That 3 extra pounds with mine is from Sideshow including a 2009 calendar and a happy holidays card, I haven't received a card from them in a couple of years, so that was a nice surprise. Thanks Sideshow! :D

I was surprised how much of Lost/Borg is not reuse, even the head is a different sculpt; now that's attention to detail! They could've very easily have reused the battle damaged Pred 2 head and called it a day but didn't. The mandibles are the same sculpts as BD Pred 2 though, but look wider because of the new head's sculpt. I like the mask, but it doesn't really match the rest of the armor so I'm keeping it off. I was surprised how much it looks like the Queen Alien's head, I hadn't notice it until it was in hand.

What's this skull supposed to be? It looks almost like a Predator skull but slightly different. Maybe a distant relative or something?

Overall I'm very happy I got him, but I'm just about all predatored out. I'm glad there's only one more left for me to collect, and it's the best of them all. A fitting end to the 12" HT Preds.

I got mine a couple of days ago and finally put him together last night, easy build, no issues whatsoever.
That 3 extra pounds with mine is from Sideshow including a 2009 calendar and a happy holidays card, I haven't received a card from them in a couple of years, so that was a nice surprise. Thanks Sideshow! :D

I was surprised how much of Lost/Borg is not reuse, even the head is a different sculpt; now that's attention to detail! They could've very easily have reused the battle damaged Pred 2 head and called it a day but didn't. The mandibles are the same sculpts as BD Pred 2 though, but look wider because of the new head's sculpt. I like the mask, but it doesn't really match the rest of the armor so I'm keeping it off. I was surprised how much it looks like the Queen Alien's head, I hadn't notice it until it was in hand.

What's this skull supposed to be? It looks almost like a Predator skull but slightly different. Maybe a distant relative or something?

Overall I'm very happy I got him, but I'm just about all predatored out. I'm glad there's only one more left for me to collect, and it's the best of them all. A fitting end to the 12" HT Preds.

thats 14", :lol

Back