HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you think it will be released before october?

It's slated for Q4 right now (Oct, Nov, Dec), so I doubt it'll be moved up.

Yeah, the light armament on this guy is something that bugs me, too. No wrist blades, no arm bomb, no shoulder cannon...just his throwing disc and his spear.

Either this guy is really confident, or else he's on the low end of the Predator economic social scale :lol

It's slated for Q4 right now (Oct, Nov, Dec), so I doubt it'll be moved up.

Yeah, the light armament on this guy is something that bugs me, too. No wrist blades, no arm bomb, no shoulder cannon...just his throwing disc and his spear.

Either this guy is really confident, or else he's on the low end of the Predator economic social scale :lol

that or hes the john McCaine of the predators :cool:

Or this guy was just on the ship playing cards with Snake, Gort, and Hippie, and didn't think having his plasma cannon was a necessity.

Anyone else notice he doesn't have the little neck ring... err... collar, thing?

Damn, one of the l33t Preds! Armor looks extremely nice. Already have a few of these preorder. ;)

IMG_9246.jpg

IMG_9247.jpg

IMG_9248.jpg

Thanks for the pics!!

Wonder if there is there any reason why his spear gripping left hand wasn't in the proto pics. It would be a shame if they didn't include all five hand sculpts seen at SDCC. The proto pics only shows 3 hands (disc right, spear right, left relaxed).

Back