HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Acctuallly, I am able to now, I know, a pleasan surprise, and he said "if you collect them all", and I thought he was reffereing to Machiko, who comes with a Predator Skull, and Borg, who comes with a Skull, The predator2 BD who comes with the Alien Skull, that if you have those three figures, then you can recreate the trophy wall. He also made me think that there will be further Alien and Predator stuff that will include skulls from the trophy wall.

Why do you say that about the skulls?

The reason I said that is that machiko has a predator skull, this lost pred has a different skull, and if they do other "lost" preds, i would imagine they are gonna do different skulls....I'm just guessing that they are gonna give us different skulls from the pred 2 spaceship:

predatortrophy.jpg

Check the skull to the left of the alien skull...

900141_press11-001.jpg

HT already gave us the alien skull...so who knows??? Just speculation.

after seeing the gallery pics, i feel kinda better about passing on this figure

the one and only thing i could complain about this figure, after i have see the shots in which he has the mask on, it don't quite fit, but it's just my opinion

the rest is awesome

p.s. just for say it, i have dream a figure of the borg for ages, after i had clearly see the costume props of the hunters, i've simply fall amazed , and i ever think and say that he's the most unique, others very cool for skin sheme/pattern are the ram, hippie and snake who are the ones i hope to see in near future...

Okay, tht's all good, but I feel it's a work of art, and an arteest such as your self would love to have this piece of art in your collection.
I have a checklist that all the pieces I collect must adhere to:lol
this helps to limit my spending and save up for the stuff I really want.:joy

The reason I said that is that machiko has a predator skull, this lost pred has a different skull, and if they do other "lost" preds, i would imagine they are gonna do different skulls....I'm just guessing that they are gonna give us different skulls from the pred 2 spaceship:

predatortrophy.jpg

Check the skull to the left of the alien skull...

900141_press11-001.jpg

HT already gave us the alien skull...so who knows??? Just speculation.
Yeah, they need to make the two biggest ones out of that wall. I would hope that they'll release more LH preds along with the rest of the skulls.. There's also that one up at the very top of the display. I never noticed that before..

The bio doesn't flow rest with the rest of the armor... And what's with the yellow :lol The armor is awesome though, and so is the head sculpt (love the roaring mandibles, HT seems to have improved in that area as the "teeth" look thinner and more menacing, and overall more realistic), but not particularly fond of the paint apps in the "crown" area of the head. Also love the way the dreads hang on the back of the head.

It's a pass for me, will wait for P1. Wolf and P2 elder are all I need for now. :monkey1

Also gotta get the HT T-800, must place the order this week :chew

I think the yellow and the rest of the colors on this pred are awsome. Looks like a different race.

I think the yellow and the rest of the colors on this pred are awsome. Looks like a different race.

Just like we have different ethnic make-ups and facial features to diffentiate ourselves, so do the Predators. Their facial structures differ slightly as do their head ridges but the most obvious differences are their coloration patterns. It's like telling "Joe Predator" apart from "Bob Predator".

Don't be Predator racist, Kovach. :lol :D

Just like we have different ethnic make-ups and facial features to diffentiate ourselves, so do the Predators. Their facial structures differ slightly as do their head ridges but the most obvious differences are their coloration patterns. It's like telling "Joe Predator" apart from "Bob Predator".

Don't be Predator racist, Kovach. :lol :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

nope , there was one posted on the hunters lair a while back.
At the start when that pred gets killed by the predalien ( the 1st one whos messing with the alien skull ). Its on the right hand side behind him.

Someone took a screen shot and lightened up the pic.

Back