Hot Toys KX Enforcer Droid (TBOBF)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT are just becoming a joke now with the likes of QS putting out literal works of art. Even Hasbro hasn’t stooped to this repaint yet.

I mean not technically, but the repaint armor from The Mandalorian is pretty close if you want that version of Boba.

Yeah I honestly think there’s TOO many BFs out or on preorder. Adding another one with minor differences, and little to no show specific accessories to add, would be pretty dumb I think. I’ve got several BF’s on preorder right now and have zero interest in another, but I’m buying this guy.

HT are just becoming a joke now with the likes of QS putting out literal works of art. Even Hasbro hasn’t stooped to this repaint yet.
My thoughts exactly. They’re probably not concerned about QS so figure they can just keep getting away with phoned in releases. I do like this and the base though. We’ll see what the price is. K2SO is one of my favorite Hot Toys

Surprised at all the hate this is getting. Maybe it's not at the top of the priority list, but I remember people clamoring for this figure after that awesome flashback scene, and it seems to make for a pretty badass looking figure.

It is a cool release and K2 is probably one of the better figures HT has done, it is just that people are asking for other figures from this show and SW in genera and instead.. they give us this, and that is without mentioning all the Marvel/DC figures people are asking for as well, such as Riddler, Tobey/Andrew and Catwoman.

Instead we get Gilgamesh and a repaint of K2 lol.

And just think, even though K2 isn’t supposed to be in Andor S1, even if he shows up right at the end for a few seconds we’ll get a reissue of him. Gonna be lots of KX droids.
$233 second batch on TW. Not a bad price at all. Curious as to what Sideshows mark up will be

And just think, even though K2 isn’t supposed to be in Andor S1, even if he shows up right at the end for a few seconds we’ll get a reissue of him. Gonna be lots of KX droids.
$233 second batch on TW. Not a bad price at all. Curious as to what Sideshows mark up will be
Be careful with TW, they seem to “suffer” from financial issues. Might be a good time to go with other places.

Missed K2 the first time, so this looks interesting.

Hmm. That's not too bad actually... if SS is close to that, I may have to double dip.🤔

HT trying to out-Hasbro Hasbro. Meanwhile QS are releasing figures in a way that actually matter. What a joke.

Last edited:
Hot Toys really haven't a clue. A rival company makes a superior Joker and has been spending time communicating with fans and this is what they release?

They deserve the trashing they're getting on Facebook at the moment.

It's a repaint of a droid that was in silhouette for 10 seconds. Everyone one is asking for Bane, BK and Vanth, QS just blew everyone away with the Joker and HT do the laziest, least wanted thing they can. Now if they released a 1/6 TIE Bomber...

How dare they.

Yep... because they can, and that's what we get when they're basically the only SW 1/6 scale game in town.

Last week it was

FavoriteSpiritedKid-size_restricted.gif

And now... This. A cameo droid. From The Picture Book Of Beta Fatt. Not even one of the characters people were clamoring for, just... A droid. Which appeared for 10 seconds. Okay. Yeah, sure...

HT truly is the gift that keeps on giving!

13207221332086.gif

Hey, next week, when Moon Knight launches, I think they should put up Crazy Jawa-Loving Mechanic Lady!

PS: HT, next time you're out of ideas, just put out a "Bryce Dallas Howard: Star Wars Director" figure. I'd buy it...

The-Mandalorian-800x400.png

Back