Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all Gal to me....

44olg9.jpg

I personally think it merely resembles Gal. But I do think it’s a better sculpt than the BvS one as far as looking more lifelike. That’s just based on pics though. My opinion may change though once I receive it in hand.

Anybody have a problem with the front center skirt piece lifting up. I've tried smoothing it out but it lifts up on its own. I emailed SS but they told me the "their handmade" line and will have variations so unless I can figure out how to lay it flat I guess I'll return it(my BvS WW doesnt have this issue).

Anybody have a problem with the front center skirt piece lifting up. I've tried smoothing it out but it lifts up on its own. I emailed SS but they told me the "their handmade" line and will have variations so unless I can figure out how to lay it flat I guess I'll return it(my BvS WW doesnt have this issue).

Have you tried warm (hot) water, molding it to your liking, and then running cool water over it? That should work if you can shape it to your liking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How dare you use SHADOW in your picture, tiwtw! You’re obviously a fraud trying to “delude” us all :rolleyes2

Shadow on her face is caused by lighting. Vignetting simply makes you focus on the figure, not my background.

If that deludes you, I guess you are not as smart as you think. lol

Well, I decided to make an experiment,

The result was at least interesting:

30vd6iv.jpg

2ls89b7.jpg

6oznd1.jpg

s6ni4o.jpg

At it's best, the HT figure is 38% like Gal

Forgive me if it’s been posted before, but has anyone put her in this pose with the cloak and the GK sword and shield yet?

wonder-woman-2017-atlas-entertainment-film-with-gal-gadot-here-involved-J81X4K.jpg

That’s the pose I plan on having her in, so I was just curious as to what it looks like.

30vd6iv.jpg

2ls89b7.jpg

6oznd1.jpg

s6ni4o.jpg

That is hardly proof. And sorry but the resemblance is definitely over 38%. Does it bother you that much that people like the figure? jeez

For that fourth square, would anyone seriously say that last sculpt (whatever it is) bears a “35%” resemblance to Kelly Carlson? :lol

Still working on getting a third Wonder Woman Training Armor Base which ironically I kicked that figure off of her own base.

565368B0-AA69-4C07-B3CD-719D7A1A3C9E.jpg

Forgive me if it’s been posted before, but has anyone put her in this pose with the cloak and the GK sword and shield yet?

wonder-woman-2017-atlas-entertainment-film-with-gal-gadot-here-involved-J81X4K.jpg

That’s the pose I plan on having her in, so I was just curious as to what it looks like.

I gave it a shot, mate.

488452C6-514E-4FE9-9975-262F445ACA35.jpg

30vd6iv.jpg

2ls89b7.jpg

6oznd1.jpg

s6ni4o.jpg

If we all agree with you that this figure sucks, the sculpt sucks, the world sucks, etc. will you just go away? What are you trying to get out of posting here? Are you just trying to troll the community?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still working on getting a third Wonder Woman Training Armor Base which ironically I kicked that figure off of her own base.

View attachment 429261

I think Toyanxiety still has some loose WW solo stands! I actually bought one for my JL Wonder Woman for $15! I refuse to put her on the JL stand as I refuse to associate WW with that movie. Gorgeous figures by the way!

For that fourth square, would anyone seriously say that last sculpt (whatever it is) bears a “35%” resemblance to Kelly Carlson? :lol

Well, she is. That's why human eye is not good for this kind of things. You can use ratios to check how accurate a face is compared to other face. Let's say one ratio is the R1 = Nose length / Face length, another ratio R2 = lips width / forehead width, and so on. You can get two images with different color of hair and skin but some ratios close enogh to reach that 35%.

HT headsculpt ratios are way off. But of course some people seem to confuse because the figure it self has black long hair and dresses like WW from DCEU

Well, she is. That's why human eye is not good for this kind of things. You can use ratios to check how accurate a face is compared to other face. Let's say one ratio is the R1 = Nose length / Face length, another ratio R2 = lips width / forehead width, and so on. You can get two images with different color of hair and skin but some ratios close enogh to reach that 35%.

HT headsculpt ratios are way off. But of course some people seem to confuse because the figure it self has black long hair and dresses like WW from DCEU

Definitely looks like Gal. To say it doesn't look like her is absurd. You're still entitled to your opinion but I don't know what you're getting from posting on here if you don't even want the figure.

WW Hot toys 2.jpg

ww1-e1431441048506.jpg

wonder_woman_gal_gadot.jpg

gal-gadot-wonder-woman-promo.jpg

Back