Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You bought a second one?

:lol no..I originally ordered with SSC , and received it this past week..hence the newer pics. The first set of pics, the ones with the stylized hair was from one I purchased with a Asian retailer who gave me an incredible deal at the time so I couldn’t pass it up getting it early .

I wish people would stop taking pictures of half her face, or in shadow, or with photoshop filters saying " looks like Gal ". No it doesnt. Stop lying to people. A major issue collectors have is they will watch the source material one time, and spend the next 10 months looking at images of the toys and statues and deluding themselves into thinking the likeness of the figure is more than the likeness of the actress itself because they have become so enamoured with the toy they lost sight of what the actual likeness is supposed to be.

And I wish people would stop whining about a figure they don’t own and how ANYONE who doesn’t share their subjective opinion MUST be deluding themselves.

If you like the figure, great. If you think it looks like Gal, great. If you think it doesn’t, that’s fine too.

This forum is about posting opinions and having civil discussions about the hobby. NOT about impugning the motivation behind the opinions of others and implying that you judgment is the only one that counts.

Good Lord, it’s a figure. Can we please grow up? (Irony fully intended :rotfl)

I wish people would stop taking pictures of half her face, or in shadow, or with photoshop filters saying " looks like Gal ". No it doesnt. Stop lying to people. A major issue collectors have is they will watch the source material one time, and spend the next 10 months looking at images of the toys and statues and deluding themselves into thinking the likeness of the figure is more than the likeness of the actress itself because they have become so enamoured with the toy they lost sight of what the actual likeness is supposed to be.

Translation:

My opinion > everyone else’s

And for the record, I’m in the camp of thinking it’s a great lifelike looking sculpt, but still misses the mark on looking like Gal. At least based on what I’ve seen in pictures. It does resemble her though.

I wish people would stop tell us what we should do with our collectibles. [emoji848]🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And I wish people would stop whining about a figure they don’t own and how ANYONE who doesn’t share their subjective opinion MUST be deluding themselves.

If you like the figure, great. If you think it looks like Gal, great. If you think it doesn’t, that’s fine too.

This forum is about posting opinions and having civil discussions about the hobby. NOT about impugning the motivation behind the opinions of others and implying that you judgment is the only one that counts.

:exactly: :hi5:

But..everyone is entitled to their own opinion so what can you do :dunno

NO one's lying to anyone. To me it looks like Gal and so does to many other people. There is plenty of photographic evidence. Especially the portrait shots posted by Geek.

i have it in hand and it definitely looks like Gal Gadot to me, its honestly one of my favorite hot toys Ive gotten this year

I'm pretty sure the likeness of a figure is not an opinion but a mathematical fact.... If you like the figure or not that's an opinion

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Well said! This place is for whiners who need attention/importance:rotfl

I also bought the JL one. Looks gorgeous in person.
To me, this JL version has better likeness of Gal Gadot than the BVS one.

31294937588_54bb99f2a6_h.jpg

I also bought the JL one. Looks gorgeous in person.
To me, this JL version has better likeness of Gal Gadot than the BVS one.

31294937588_54bb99f2a6_h.jpg
Except she doesn't look like Gal though

How dare you use SHADOW in your picture, tiwtw! You’re obviously a fraud trying to “delude” us all :rolleyes2

Except she doesn't look like Gal though

M’kay, and you are adding to this discussion how? If you don’t like it, cool. We get that. Don’t you have something better to do than ***** in a discussion of an item you don’t like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back