Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no intentions of cancelling my preorder, but this screen capture from the video review above caught my attention.

View attachment 427229

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok... added my modded version to the comparison... I'm still not sure about the jl sculpt...

42210171_10212460284250556_3190630663308967936_o.jpg

The stand is nice, but it's huge

I can fit all three on it :horror

At least on mine, the skirt issue is more balanced

The skirt exposure issue is fixed IMO

ok, just for fun... please don't get mad at me =)

42263808_10212460666820120_5201668298441228288_n.jpg

We get it you hate the sculpt. The people who like the sculpt however already admitted the nose is a bit large. I don't understand why you would keep posting on the thread and take the time to make that meme if you aren't even invested in the figure. Seriously.

We get it you hate the sculpt. The people who like the sculpt however already admitted the nose is a bit large. I don't understand why you would keep posting on the thread and take the time to make that meme if you aren't even invested in the figure. Seriously.

Alright, alright. I'll leave it alone. It was just a joke

I wasn't thinking on buying this figure, I was just checking around on how this figure turned out. And I just fail to see any resemble to Gal Gadot on the headsculpt.

For those of you who are looking for better likeness to Gal Gadot (or how a most of you guys say "Gadotness") I recommed getting one of the Prime1 WW statues.

Here is a picture of my WW statue (no filters or any modd on the picture), with the hair properly futzed the likeness is spot on:

DSC_0099.jpg

I wasn't thinking on buying this figure, I was just checking around on how this figure turned out. And I just fail to see any resemble to Gal Gadot on the headsculpt.

For those of you who are looking for better likeness to Gal Gadot (or how a most of you guys say "Gadotness") I recommed getting one of the Prime1 WW statues.

Here is a picture of my WW statue (no filters or any modd on the picture), with the hair properly futzed the likeness is spot on:

DSC_0099.jpg

It's better likeness indeed. But not enough to justify 2000 USD IMO...

This thread :slap

Pinoccolo, Wynona Ryder, Jedi mind tricks , BVS being more beautiful, statue suggestions , etc

For those who are waiting..just wait to see it in hand ..I’m telling you . The hair is what can really change the bad perspective of the sculpt. With it styled , it really elevates the sculpt

Some angle shots

In case you’re wondering BVS

Some close ups

Last edited:

Pinoccolo, Wynona Ryder, Jedi mind tricks , BVS being more beautiful, statue suggestions , etc

For those who are waiting..just wait to see it in hand ..I’m telling you . The hair is what can really change the bad perspective of the sculpt. With it styled , it really elevates the sculpt

Some angle shots

Some close ups

To say that this resembles nothing like Gal is just ridiculous

Looks like I'm one of the few that agree with you. That second shot looks just like her

Is the likeness off? Yes... was the likeness off on the BVS version? yes? Which is "closer"? Who care's when neither actually looks like her, at that point it truly comes down to preference. But despite the likeness falling short I am keeping my order and happy to get this version. Why? because I wanted a WW figure ever since the BvS version, but I passed on the BvS order hoping for a solo movie version... and I love the solo movie. Looks like the deluxe JL version is as close as we will come. I wasn't really thrilled with the doll look and expression of the BvS version; I don't think it did justice to the strength of the character. Also, once I passed on it, I made my choice and am not going to pay after market prices for it. Finally, right now, and for maybe the next 2 years or so, the JL version is the best option available. I already passed on one waiting for something better and I am done waiting... If the 84 version knocks it out of the park I can consider an upgrade later (either just a head or whole figure); but I am ready now for Wonder Woman to join my Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman on my shelf of DC first break through film versions of their characters.

Some angle shots

Some close ups

To say that this resembles nothing like Gal is just ridiculous

Thanks Guyver! This pics, and your whole album is exceptional...
Got me super excited for the figure again!
And awesome work on the hair!

Back