Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm set to preorder this today......and those pictures have made me hesitate. I'm wondering whether to just stick with the training armour figure that I have on the way.. ....

For the Trinity, a better headsculpt than the previous one and with that new WW body it's a no brainer man.

It's the same sculpt as TA version. So it's ok. This panicking over every photo ... pfff.

Agreed. Convention photos are generally bad due to the lighting, being behind plexiglass, etc etc. People get so bent out of shape over the convention photo stuff, I just smh...

Agreed. Convention photos are generally bad due to the lighting, being behind plexiglass, etc etc. People get so bent out of shape over the convention photo stuff, I just smh...

Are you kidding I can totally see Gal's face in that with the eyebrows. Just the hair is a mess. I'm so excited to get this now

There should be another one available at BBTS soon, as I'm gonna cancel mine. I canceled the BvS version last year right before it shipped and thought I'd dodged a bullet, but this one still just isn't doing it for me.

Too much other stuff coming in hot and fast to bother with something I'm this iffy about.

Maybe WW 84 will be the charm.

It’s the same sculpt, Boys. Lighting, angle, and the tiara seems to hide at least some of the furrowed brow (at least from this angle) that takes away a bit of her intensity, but I’m betting she looks great in hand. Looking forward to some better photos.

9C1516FE-453A-44AA-9AF1-15F8653FD107.jpeg

This reminds me of when everyone went bonkers over the awful Hela pics last year. HT always has issues when it comes to properly lighting and displaying their figures. Remember when the Arkham Asylum Joker was displayed missing the hair piece in front?

The Dancer Harley thread is amusing....the lighting just made her gums vanish, folks! It's the exact same head as the prototype pics :D

These will all be fine. They always turn out fine.

I'll be selling my BvS Wonder Woman - simply because I'll want the Wonder Woman 2 one also, with the brighter coloured armour, I think this sculpt will be better, and I'd rather have an angered version, and what I imagine to be a smiling version from the second film than a neutral.

It’s the same sculpt, Boys. Lighting, angle, and the tiara seems to hide at least some of the furrowed brow (at least from this angle) that takes away a bit of her intensity, but I’m betting she looks great in hand. Looking forward to some better photos.

View attachment 418864

Yet, on every photo seen so far, one looks like Gal Gadot and the other one not so much.
I passed on the BVS WW because of the poor likeness, I'll wait for in hand pictures of course but I may end up cancelling this one as well.

HT figures are really a hit or miss kinda thing.
In the past few years they have greatly increased their production (as well as their prices) but not necessarily the quality.
We get less for more and it looks like too much stuff gets approved too easily.

I'm slowly but surely phasing out of this hobby.

should I get the deluxe or regular? what do you guys think of the cloak, is it worth it?

The main reason I'm getting the deluxe is for that look. I loved her whole presence in it. I'll most likely get the 84 for the more traditional WW look.

Have you guys gotten any notifications from SS about this showing up anytime soon?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I still think SS must have sent that notification out by mistake and got it mixed up with the Training Armour version somehow.

Back