Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd actually say that this one is the more "universal" look, being that the strap over the left shoulder on the BvS version is specific to only BvS. Not to mention the tiara having silver as the more prominent color.

With the strap over the right shoulder and the tiara having gold as the prominent color, one could use this figure for either the JL or WW films. For the latter, just pick up a God killer sword and shield from the TA figure and you've got the solo WW. Plus, the EX version of this includes the option of the cloak, which obviously she wore in at least WW.

Really like the improved sculpt, but the rubber body still concerns me. I don't care about the Exclusive so maybe I'll wait for a sale down the road... if I decide to get this.

This one shows as $HK 240 for regular shipping to the UK, which is what they recommend to go through customs untouched. At the moment that's less than £24.

Complete price £188. Add 1% for the credit card international charge and it's £190.

Depending on exchange rates, of course.

Cool, even better than I thought! Maybe the £34 was EMS shipping, to be honest I can't remember.

My previous 1/6 figure from KG Hobby was £34 on the shipping, just checked the receipt. So yeah just barely under £200. Currencies fluctuate so might go just above or below that figure. Obviously this is shipping to the UK, no idea what it costs for Australia. You'd think cheaper if anything given the closer location.

So far I have found their service to be outstanding. Not been charged any import tax either. Delivery just a few days and they get the figures much sooner than even US retailers.

I started using them after seeing fellow freaks speak highly of them and don't regret it.

Brilliant. Thank you for the info.

And ordered!!

What I want to know is, is the articulation the same as the last one? That's the difference for me between an maybe and a no. I like my current Wonder Woman well enough but if they've found some way to make her more poseable, , I may consider getting this one and getting rid of the bvs one.

Yeah the eyes and slight furrowed brow, which gives expression and character, instead of the blank stare the other one can seem to have from certain angles. One couldn't do a lot of the poses they show in these promo pics on the BVS one due to the face expression not matching.

Still, I think the old one is good too, and anyone who owns it should be happy with it. I was waiting for the JL one to be officially shown but now that I see it I kind of want both haha. The old one is more of a 'universal' WW look while this is very specific but that face sculpt is too good to pass on.

Have the eyes been improved for this figure? It seems like it has and the furrowed brows definitely brings the sculpt to life (like you mentioned).

My gripes with the BVS WW (besides the blank stare) was the chestplate seemed too low and there was a gap with the skirt that exposed part of WW's butt cheek - was unsure if this was screen accurate.

I don't regret getting the BVS WW since I'll be able to enjoy it on my shelf for the next year (until the Justice League is released). But I must admit the JL version is much improved.

None of them. :lol

I'd personally be worried about potential staining, especially with the coat being black.

Are we better off using the Hot Toys black coat (included with JL WW) or one of those custom capes by Unreal Customs?

Which coat is more screen accurate?

it's great !!! Head Sculpt :clap

wonderwoman%u00252Bhottoys-JL09.JPG
wonderwoman%u00252Bhottoys-JL11.JPG
wonderwoman%u00252Bhottoys-JL13.JPG
wonderwoman%u00252Bhottoys-JL20.JPG
wonderwoman%u00252Bhottoys-JL27.JPG
wonderwoman%u00252Bhottoys-JL33.JPG
wonderwoman%u00252Bhottoys-JL05.JPG
wonderwoman%u00252Bhottoys-JL08.JPG

https://www.thetoyszone.com/2017/11/hot-toysjustice-league-wonder-woman-prototype.html

Also just pre-orderd from KG Hobby. Calculated shipping costs are 25 € to Germany, which will make it about 200 € shipped. Great! :yess:

I know this sculpt is much better, but IMO it's not quite there yet. Especially from this angle. I hope they still tweak it slightly before production.

May be just be the shadow on her lower right jaw which makes the difference :dunno

Also hope they get the tiara colours right. The multicoloured looks far better than just the plain gold. But I'd say it's not finalised yet for HT.

wonderwoman%u00252Bhottoys-JL11.JPG Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 12.29.44.jpg

This JL head sculpt looks much nicer than that bvs one, but I do hope HT will improve the likeness of Gal Gadot more.

Man I have to say hot toys really takes the piss with this release. I mean the bvs was finally finished and shipped not to long ago and this comes out and little stupid stuff such as the lasso is already 10x nicer looking haha can’t tell me they aren’t doing stuff like this on purpose to make more money. Will superman finally come with laser eyes head sculpt????

The sculpt might not be a home run yet but it's getting pretty close.

Love all the stuff this comes with. The new lasso looks almost identical to the one custom ones freaks have done for the BvS WW.

Back