Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks great, Geek! Just needs a little more eye liner and eye shadow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping someone out there starts producing a WW head sculpt that puts rooted hair on the training armor head; and if necessary, is painted to match the JL WW body.

Does the training armor head properly fit the JL body?

A while back I bought a custom WW head that looks like the BvS one but unfortunately it doesn't fit the neck for the JL version, and skin tone is a bit off. :-/

I have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer. While reposing my WW yesterday the ball peg to her left foot snapped off. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement? It's a pretty big ball peg that I'm sure was made specifically for this figure but I'm hoping I can find something similar that will work. Any help would be appreciated!

Finally found time to mess around. Still playing around with poses before putting her on the horse with cloak.

05f4149819fb4d40577031800be9b4f8.jpg
7c408f15c94edc1d99af5a214314c54a.jpg

83cca7269b532ca229623b192b677a03.jpg
70efe4aaa5c034c1c522a520b1277e4d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Looks good. Just a tad blurry

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yeah, just took quick phone pics and my lens/glass cover broke so the autofocus doesn't work properly, plus lighting isn't the brightest. Gonna play around with her a bit more, but seeing the other photos of rips on the arms, definitely not doing anything dynamic with her. Her belt strap harness thing looks like it might have split apart, I have to look at some videos but i might have to glue the two sides back together. It also feels very loose, not sure if it's supposed to be like that or not. Also trying to figure out how to flatten the top of her hair a bit.

b286e69c83ccdc19211894f82dc436df.jpg

781bc14adf57c2531475ed12c0d7b0ae.jpg

b37b31754c3632bf8e113988fb5c6d1c.jpg

A little thing to do for photos that upload sideways but should be upright when taking them with a phone. On the phone picture app, crop just a tiny little bit, save it and it should upload upright onto the thread.

Uncropped
20190502_135323.jpg

Cropped
20190502_135715.jpg

Last edited:
A little thing a do for photos that upload sideways but should be upright when taking with a phone. On the phone picture app, crop just a tiny liitle bit, save it and it should upload upright onto the thread.

Thanks, fixed :wink1:

Is the leather strap harness supposed to be very loose for her? Connecting the velcro spots, it doesn't seem to be very secure, her right shoulder strap seems to be able to slide down her arm easy if moved that direction.

Thanks, fixed :wink1:

Is the leather strap harness supposed to be very loose for her? Connecting the velcro spots, it doesn't seem to be very secure, her right shoulder strap seems to be able to slide down her arm easy if moved that direction.

Yeah it's not that tight when connected but you could possibly position and manipulate it in a way it doesn't slide down her shoulder. You could also try using a hairdryer dryer or leave it in the sun for a little bit to make it more pliable then pop it back on and wrap it more snuggly around her body with the velco points.

Back