Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky from Unreal Customs just sold a custom Wonder Woman Gal Gadot 1/6 head sculpt for $1075usd. I nearly bidded on lucky's headsculpt but OVER $1000 for a 1/6 headsculpt, Come on!

Studio_20190420_010419.jpg

Lucky from Unreal Customs just sold a custom Wonder Woman Gal Gadot 1/6 head sculpt for $1075usd. I nearly bidded on lucky's headsculpt but OVER $1000 for a 1/6 headsculpt, Come on!

Based on this single picture it is a beautiful head-sculpt but not a dead on likeness.

I ordered a cape from the same Lucky over 3 months ago.
I emailed him 3 times in the past 3 weeks to get an update on my order but he is ignoring me.
He was quick to answer when I ordered but since then his PM box is full and my emails remain unanswered.
I think folks who might be thinking about ordering from him should know about this.

Alright that's ridiculous to pay that much for that headsculpt. Honestly it may be the angle in that photo but it looks like a straight up barbie head imo. I'd maybe pay no more than $100 for that. Think the HT one looks significantly better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Based on this single picture it is a beautiful head-sculpt but not a dead on likeness.

I emailed him 3 times in the past 3 weeks to get an update on my order but he is ignoring me.
He was quick to answer when I ordered but since then his PM box is full and my emails remain unanswered.
I think folks who might be thinking about ordering from him should know about this.

He is slow to respond and I have heard this from a lot of people but from what I gathered and from my own experience, he is true to his word.
I was getting upset myself cause I believe it took at least 4 months for me to get my capes.
But I can tell you this, I am COMPLETELY happy with my purchase after I eventually received it.

The two capes I received from him completely made changed my figures, and the difference is night and day.
So all I can say is that, it sucks about the wait, but you will get your cape, and it will be worth it in the end.

He is slow to respond and I have heard this from a lot of people but from what I gathered and from my own experience, he is true to his word.
I was getting upset myself cause I believe it took at least 4 months for me to get my capes.
But I can tell you this, I am COMPLETELY happy with my purchase after I eventually received it.

The two capes I received from him completely made changed my figures, and the difference is night and day.
So all I can say is that, it sucks about the wait, but you will get your cape, and it will be worth it in the end.

Thanks but "true to his word" he is not, he said it would take 4 to 8 weeks, I gave him another month for shipping and still nothing.
I don't mind waiting but I do not appreciate being ignored after paying, after all he communicates fine when he needs money.
This is my first and last order from him.
I've dealt with other vendors who make fine products and communicate well, they'll get more of my money.

View attachment 450939

Not entirely seeing Gal there, especially not for 1000 dollars either. Add to the fact the head looks like a polystone head on a rubber body and there's a clear difference in production, that's a thousand dollars wasted (for me, I knowwwww, as long as the person is happy it's not wasted...)

Custom artwork can be expensive. I’m not impressed by that sculpt, but someone surely was. I love that about art.
Here’s my favorite custom sculpt I’ve ever seen. It’s from Adam Gu and sold for over $2000. If I could budget that, I would definitely buy this:
55afef200c02d8b0d6f1b8e15c865890.jpg
4646edf10ac64a4361aaa54007d7c26f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello. I truly apologize for the late respond here. It was never my attention to ignore you. Your cape was already shipped 3 weeks ago. I've sent you the details on PM. Let's continue there.

I also too worried about my order. But i used Instagram to contact him and he responded a day later. The cape took a while because when he sent it to ship, the shipping company from his country processed it wrong and it shipped back to the shipping facility. But it came.

I also too worried about my order. But i used Instagram to contact him and he responded a day later. The cape took a while because when he sent it to ship, the shipping company from his country processed it wrong and it shipped back to the shipping facility. But it came.

I was not about to sign up on Facebook or Instagram just to get in touch with someone who had previously emailed me.
While I did not enjoy doing it, posting about it here had the desired effect.
Lucky got on touch and things are good.

Back