Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on FB..
d9d35de4977e7eeeb1e7d9b823d32d93.jpg
cc835d607c067c071d4ffbf2f1e27d22.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Poor care for the figure obviously. I mean just because you want something to be articulated doesn't mean it is - no fault on Hot Toys part.

Cant really fault the the owners though. Not everyone comes in the forum to see what to do or not to do on figures.
A lot of us only know not to do it cause people post pics like above.

If you dont really frequent the forums or not even a member, you can assume its ok to pose it dynamically specially when Hot Toys shows pics like these.

WCFhxt7.jpg

The figure comes with an instruction sheet, so you don't have to find out online how to care for it. Just read what comes with the figure. I hate it for the owner, but I can't really fault HT or the design of the figure. It just wasn't meant to be put in that pose.

Good points in both regards. However, even though it is indeed wise to open up the instruction sheet first when you crack open a figure, sometimes the instruction sheets that come with these are a bit vague and like Remy said, you still don’t get the full scope of dos and don’ts with the figure and the finer details, as you would on here.

For awhile, I even got a bit negligent myself when it came to reading the instructions for figures, thinking that they’re all pretty much the same. I learned my lesson with my Predator 2 Elder. I couldn’t for the life of me get the sculpt off in order to put its man purse on, then I looked at the instruction sheet and found out it’s non-detachable and that you put the man purse on by looping it through the legs first. :lol

Yeah, I've straight up broken some things before due to not reading the instructions for the same reasons. It's a fair point. It's also why I always read the instructions now.

Yeah, I've learned to read the instructions for everything I get a long time ago.
My wife rolls her eyes at me when I do but when she can't make something work because she didn't bother looking at the instructions, guess who she calls.

I'll say that for $200+ for each HT, they need change to bound manuals with color printing and actually written in english instead of poor translations. It's amazing how poor they really are for how costly they are. Similar deal with Takara and their Masterpiece Transformers. No reason the instructions need to be in black and white and tiny.

I'll say that for $200+ for each HT, they need change to bound manuals with color printing and actually written in english instead of poor translations. It's amazing how poor they really are for how costly they are. Similar deal with Takara and their Masterpiece Transformers. No reason the instructions need to be in black and white and tiny.

They're very basic instructions and quite easy to read, what more do you need?
It's not an aircraft manual for Pete's sake.

So after being concerned about the cloak potentially staining the body, I took the plunge today and went for it. I just gently wrapped the arms and covered the shoulders and back with Saran Wrap to prevent contact with the skin, so hopefully it works. Not much you can do about the legs, but the fabric isn’t really putting pressure against the ‘skin’ the way it would around the shoulders. I also took the Velcro straps off, being I don’t see the straps on the cloak at all in the screen shot I based the pose on.

F305A1D2-C7E6-4BF6-84DB-19037A68B48B.jpg

B4AFDDCB-7791-40F3-847C-1B15B8B4BB3F.jpeg

Back