Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'd love to see what she looks like with the coat but I didn't want to take it out if the box as I am selling it on.
If you plan giving her the coat in your display then the legs are going too be an issue.

The training version seems to be the best version of her so far, I would have her but just not enough room and how many Wonder Woman's do you need?

Well, after watching a lot of reviews and checking out photos, I have to say I prefer the BvS figure.

Initially I was very much looking froward to getting this figure, or at least a loose HS, but the final piece doesn't really look like an improvement to me.
The HS (maybe because of the hair) doesn't convince me, and the fact that it is smaller just makes it even less appealing.
As for the figure itself, I'm not that interested in the extra accessories, so that isn't a selling point for me. Besides, I want to display the Trinity, so the JL base is a no-no.
And finally, the change in the shape (or look) of the legs might seem like a minor detail, but the fact that HT got Gadot's physique right the first time around was a very important factor in how great the figure is.

So, until some talented customizer makes a fantastic HS, I'll just make do with the BvS version.

But keep the pics coming guys!

My last flex pay with Sideshow is scheduled for October so isn’t that technically on time?

My last flex pay with Sideshow is scheduled for October so isn’t that technically on time?

I think it was originally supposed to be around now or at least mid Sept..but I’ve been reading that it might now be very late September, so I can see why they said late sept , early october. I really don’t see it no later than mid October at this point.

I should be getting mine from KGHobby in the next couple of weeks... oh it seems like only yesterday that people had the same amount of complaints for the BvS. Looking forward to getting it!

So... if you have a spare TA scuplt laying around or can acquire one, you can have another version of WW using either the BVS or JL. Also if you don't like the JL head. Just need the deluxe JL for the cloak. It's scene accurate as well. My WW JL is still on pre-order.
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg
20180903_201844 (658x925).jpg
womderwoman-movie-screencaps.com-4181.jpgggjjj88.JPG

I like that look with the TA headsculpt. Curious about the cloak and staining though; anybody that has the JL figure already, do the instructions warn about staining if you leave the cloak on for extended periods? And has anybody soaked their cloaks yet to remove excess dye? Appreciate any info, thanks!

I know my Unreal Toys cloak was tested to make sure it didn't stain, but not sure about the HT one or if it uses a similar material. This is one time when I think HT probably would have checked first, since they would be getting an awful lot of returns otherwise.

Judging by how the cloak on RotJ Luke had staining issues, I’m going to presume this one will follow suit.

I'm still bummed no one has made this outfit yet, which I would even take over the blue dress. I suppose there's always Geewhiz Customs, but they'd probably want $800 or more for it.

mi4zum30jxmz~01.jpg

I'd totally go for that disguise outfit. But it would call for a new sculpt without question, she had that naive wonderment during the scene, the scowl of seriousness from the TA version wouldn't be as appropriate (outside the bullet blocking sequence).

Back