Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From FB

IMG_8327.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great. I wonder what's with the smilies after reporting that? Someone that doesn't want the figure? Rubbing it in for DC fans?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great. I wonder what's with the smilies after reporting that? Someone that doesn't want the figure? Rubbing it in for DC fans?

Probably becuase he was happy to meet Howard so he took a picture > used said picture to prove he met and probably did speak to him and probably did ask about Cyborg and probably the answer was that it isn't happening.

That, or he just wanted to rub it in for DC fans.

There is post I facebook one six republic confirming cyborg was cancled due to licensing issues , shazam is pending , superman and batman will be out soon. Most figures that were showcased and not up for preorder were canned.

No plans for mysterio or the Joker.

I am not sure how other companies can produce the statue or figure but hot toys cant . Should it be all or none or is the actor just putting up a fight on using his likeness. Or WB the issue

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There is post I facebook one six republic confirming cyborg was cancled due to licensing issues , shazam is pending , superman and batman will be out soon. Most figures that were showcased and not up for preorder were canned.

I am not sure how other companies can produce the statue or figure but hot toys cant . Should it be all or none or is the actor just putting up a fight on using his likeness. Or WB the issue

At this point they'll put out any excuse. They've used "Disney likeness approval" to explain themselves out of other issues. So probably no different here.

Whether its a true excuse or not, either way it doesn't really matter. He's not coming, so time to move on.

Yeah, that excuse is stupid since other companies seem to have had no problems releasing Cyborg figures with Ray’s likeness. They just don’t want to make him.

Thanks for the update. Is there a link to the post?

I think it will be expensive for them to make him. And the film flopped. And now they want out. They did the same with Lone Ranger. The film flopped and then HT murmured something about likeness issues and pending and yada yada yada. It annoys me they don't have the balls to come out and say: **** you, we're not doing it." People are still hoping for 1966 Batman mobile.
Somebody said they are also not saying "We're not doing it" so other people wont do it. Hot Toys is the lion. The king of the jungle. If they said: We won't do this and this and this" all the hyenas would jump on it. They are simply scared to do it, as long as Hot Toys might do it. Cause we all want the best and Hot Toys is the best

I wonder if it ever makes sense for HT to produce a relatively small number of a figure and set the price much higher than usual.

I wonder if it ever makes sense for HT to produce a relatively small number of a figure and set the price much higher than usual.
From a monetary standpoint, sure, it would balance. The problem is the factory, who usually requires a given minimum number of units to produce before they will accept a contract.

Back