Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me. He's my favourite Batman with custom cape.

But can understand wanting too get Knightmare Batman. That is a very cool looking figure.
I had Knightmare Batman on order back in the day and cancelled it. Have regretted it ever since.

Any guess when Batman will be out in Hong Kong?

November-December probably but could run over to 2019 given how delayed the tactical suit version is. That one was supposed to come out in March!

I just don't think HT are very interested in this line now, maybe they are resigned to making a loss on some of them. They'll release them eventually of course but not in any rush.

November-December probably but could run over to 2019 given how delayed the tactical suit version is. That one was supposed to come out in March!

I just don't think HT are very interested in this line now, maybe they are resigned to making a loss on some of them. They'll release them eventually of course but not in any rush.

Yeah the movie bombed so they are probably not seeing the sales they expected.

Not me. He's my favourite Batman with custom cape.

But can understand wanting too get Knightmare Batman. That is a very cool looking figure.
I picked up the SS version, so I think I'm alright with selling the BvS Bat. I'm doing the same with my V1 starlord . I picked up v2, so I currently have 2 hot toys to sell or trade. Looking at buying a Reeve supes & knightmare bat. I just wanna sell these first, so I could put the money toward them. I have both bats & the supes from JL on their way sometime this decade. Can't wait!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I picked up the SS version, so I think I'm alright with selling the BvS Bat. I'm doing the same with my V1 starlord . I picked up v2, so I currently have 2 hot toys to sell or trade. Looking at buying a Reeve supes & knightmare bat. I just wanna sell these first, so I could put the money toward them. I have both bats & the supes from JL on their way sometime this decade. Can't wait!

Nice. I always wanted the SSquad Batman (I always read Sideshow with SS :lol), but was too late to the game. Therefore managed to get a good BvS Batman and decided to get an Unreal cape with it. One of my best figures, and I'm predominantly a Star Wars fan !

V1 Starlord is nice, but the V2 headsculpt is better. Plus short jacket etc. Can understand that move.

I also ordered JL Bats, Superman and WW. JL Bats order was before I found a BvS version. So not sure what I'm going to do there as I only really want one, and BvS is my fav....hmmm

Nice. I always wanted the SSquad Batman (I always read Sideshow with SS :lol), but was too late to the game. Therefore managed to get a good BvS Batman and decided to get an Unreal cape with it. One of my best figures, and I'm predominantly a Star Wars fan !

V1 Starlord is nice, but the V2 headsculpt is better. Plus short jacket etc. Can understand that move.

I also ordered JL Bats, Superman and WW. JL Bats order was before I found a BvS version. So not sure what I'm going to do there as I only really want one, and BvS is my fav....hmmm

Maybe keep the Affleck head and base and sell the rest if you only really want one?

I agree the BvS suit and cowl is superior to JL Bats but the JL base looks better in terms of size and style and of course uniformity with Supes and WW.

Since I only collect DC from Hot Toys I don't mind having two regular suit Batflecks. I might well display this one with the Affleck head though.

I think they've just decided to make end of the year DC release time. The Aquaman movie comes out then, so people will have their JL figures in hand (or very close to it). With all that happening people will be hyped to get a figure or two from the Aquaman film.

Same thing will happen again next year for WW 84, also towards the end of the year.

Hmmm I thought Star Wars was supposed to be end of the year slot. Looks like they blew that with moving Solo to right after Infinity War and Deadpool 2 ! :slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

Maybe keep the Affleck head and base and sell the rest if you only really want one?

I agree the BvS suit and cowl is superior to JL Bats but the JL base looks better in terms of size and style and of course uniformity with Supes and WW.

Since I only collect DC from Hot Toys I don't mind having two regular suit Batflecks. I might well display this one with the Affleck head though.

Yeah, the Affleck head was one reason for ordering the JL version (and the base), although depending on how I decide to display I may not use the base. But good to have nonetheless.

i'm thinking of picking this up, but am torn between the regular & deluxe version. I love the dio stand and don't plan on buying the rest of the team...so universal display considerations is not an issue. But do you guys think the dio stand is worth the extra $31 upgrade over the regular stand?

Wished they'd included both stands for the deluxe, then i wouldn't have to have this dilemma of mine :lol

i'm thinking of picking this up, but am torn between the regular & deluxe version. I love the dio stand and don't plan on buying the rest of the team...so universal display considerations is not an issue. But do you guys think the dio stand is worth the extra $31 upgrade over the regular stand?

Wished they'd included both stands for the deluxe, then i wouldn't have to have this dilemma of mine :lol

I bet you will be able to sell the stand for much more than $31. Then buy the regular, they have no names so they will be cheap, and still profit.

I bet you will be able to sell the stand for much more than $31. Then buy the regular, they have no names so they will be cheap, and still profit.

That’s an idea! But i’m looking to keep the stand tho haha..just wondering if it’s worth the $31 premium..

That’s an idea! But i’m looking to keep the stand tho haha..just wondering if it’s worth the $31 premium..

For me it's worth it since it's the only parademon or villain we'll ever get from the movie. Makes the display more interesting IMO. I plan to have him in the middle on this base with the others either side on their regular bases.

To me, the only things that make this release are the Affleck HS and the DX Base… otherwise it is looking pretty meh.

Agreed, especially on the affleck hs! I saw the prime 1 jl batman statue pictures the other day, and the affleck hs is miles off in accuracy. HT is still king when it comes to hs likeness & lifelike-ness (if that’s even a word ha).

It is late..isn’t it

Yeah I think so, but from what I can remember from production and convention photos the tactical suit version looked way more "finished' than this one, even though its now slated to be released after.

What do people think are the odds that this will come out before the tactical suit version? :)

I think this version will be released first. It's likely to be the biggest seller from line along with WW.

Wouldn't be surprised if Superman got bumped up a little also. It's really just a repaint of the last figure.

Back