Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can the figure be delayed when it's not due out until December?

Right now I'm looking forward to Aquaman and Flash more as they are characters I don't already have. I might display this figure with the unmasked sculpt if it turns out as good as the prototype. Already have the SS figure for the full Batman look and I really prefer that cowl to this one.

The fact they weren't shown at SDCC or the other one makes me think that this isn't even close to being finalised just yet or ready for production so the cowl will still be modified I think.

So recommendations, should I get this figure or try and find a BvS version for a decent price?

You should probably get this one cuz I don't think there is a bvs bats for a decent price. Plus this one is not too bad, I'm pretty sure this will turn out great.

You should probably get this one cuz I don't think there is a bvs bats for a decent price. Plus this one is not too bad, I'm pretty sure this will turn out great.

Yeah, I've been looking on eBay a lot. I hope they do at least fix the cowl. It just looks off on the prototype. I also like that you get the spare Ben head too.

Yeah, when it comes to Batfleck, you get what you can get when you can get it. His look seems to really have resonated even with non-fans of the DCEU, and HT have done really bang-up work. Hey it while you can.

Are the BvS Batman's gone up in price. With all the Batman's in such a short time I would of thought no particular one would of gone up in price much. Anything special about that one?

Are the BvS Batman's gone up in price. With all the Batman's in such a short time I would of thought no particular one would of gone up in price much. Anything special about that one?

Have a look on eBay son.....I think you'd be lucky to get this one under $350 or $400 these days.

Considering it was $235 retail....

Have a look on eBay son.....I think you'd be lucky to get this one under $350 or $400 these days.

I actually do have the BvS Batman lol. One of only 2 hot toys figures I have. I was just wondering if anyone knew why it was selling for so much when the SS and JL Batman's as essentially the same figure and is some cases come with more accessories like the Affleck head. Why are people paying extra for a BvS Batman when the JL ones are still available at retail. Just curious as I'm not a seasoned Hot Toys collector so I'm probably missing something.

I actually do have the BvS Batman lol. One of only 2 hot toys figures I have. I was just wondering if anyone knew why it was selling for so much when the SS and JL Batman's as essentially the same figure and is some cases come with more accessories like the Affleck head. Why are people paying extra for a BvS Batman when the JL ones are still available at retail. Just curious as I'm not a seasoned Hot Toys collector so I'm probably missing something.

Pretty sure it's the cowl (on neck area) and owl ear look on the JL version which is not liked so much. Just compare a couple of pictures. This was the general consensus when the JL was up for pre-order. Have a look on the JL Batman thread I guess.

It's also of course normal market prices rising because there is no new Batman at the moment.

Pretty sure it's the cowl (on neck area) and owl ear look on the JL version which is not liked so much. Just compare a couple of pictures. This was the general consensus when the JL was up for pre-order. Have a look on the JL Batman thread I guess.

It's also of course normal market prices rising because there is no new Batman at the moment.

Thanks for the info Hoody. I guess I should feel fortunate I have one then. I'm curious to see the difference in cowl. I'll have to go back in this thread to find comparison pics.

Thanks for the info Hoody. I guess I should feel fortunate I have one then. I'm curious to see the difference in cowl. I'll have to go back in this thread to find comparison pics.

No problem. Just search Hot Toys Sideshow JL Batman and have a look at the hi-res pics there.

The cowl differences are pretty clear to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem. Just search Hot Toys Sideshow JL Batman and have a look at the hi-res pics there.

The cowl differences are pretty clear to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having gone back on the thread and read up I see what people are talking about. There are some definite difference between the two cowls.

I was just wondering if anyone knew why it was selling for so much when the SS and JL Batman's as essentially the same figure and is some cases come with more accessories like the Affleck head. Why are people paying extra for a BvS Batman when the JL ones are still available at retail. Just curious as I'm not a seasoned Hot Toys collector so I'm probably missing something.

BvS batman was badass in that suit.

JL batman was cracking lame joke in that suit.

Not sure more people prefer the JL Suit over the BvS Suit or not but I dont like the JL Suit and Cowl (at least I prefer it more than the Tactical Suit). I prefer the BvS Suit one. Comparison (not from the Figure): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mi6ploeV1o
But I can see if other people might prefer the JL Suit as there was such discussion with Batman 1989 and Batman Returns on which I would prefer the 1989 version while in one discussion forum it seems the Returns one was more favored :)

I have a bvs version that I'm willing to trade with. I'm personally looking for either chris reeve supes or knightmare bat, if anyone is interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have a bvs version that I'm willing to trade with. I'm personally looking for either chris reeve supes or knightmare bat, if anyone is interested

Not me. He's my favourite Batman with custom cape.

But can understand wanting too get Knightmare Batman. That is a very cool looking figure.

Back