Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say that I like the costume and also the cowl. I think the final version will be better than these pics.. but I have room just for one Batman, so I don't know if I'll sell my BvS for this one..
Tell me if I'm wrong, it's not shown in the movie that the gauntlet had a sort of computer inside?

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

I must say that I like the costume and also the cowl. I think the final version will be better than these pics.. but I have room just for one Batman, so I don't know if I'll sell my BvS for this one..
Tell me if I'm wrong, it's not shown in the movie that the gauntlet had a sort of computer inside?

If i have room just for one i would get SS version and this Affleck sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ye, he did at the beginning of the movie when he was hunting for parademons. He also had that little noise cartridge in the gauntlet of his tactical suit.

If i have room just for one i would get SS version and this Affleck sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not interested at all to the Affleck sculpt.

Ye, he did at the beginning of the movie when he was hunting for parademons. He also had that little noise cartridge in the gauntlet of his tactical suit.

I'm wondering why they didn't put this feature in the figure.. it would have been cool..

The suit is definitely too baggy on him but no reason to think it won't be fixed by release.

batman 1.jpg
batman 2.jpg
batman 3.jpg
batman 4.jpg

If you look at the face plates on this proto, it’s obvious there’s going to be lots of retooling. The fit is just horrible.

I’m hoping that includes reworking the cowl though.

If not, it’s an easy pass. I’m happy with all the Hot Toys batflecks so far. As well as the upcoming tactical suit version.

Personally, I think the face plates are more off than the cowl, but I wouldn't doubt that they'll both be reworked before it's released.

Really like the Bruce headsculpt. Think it would be a nice display option with BvS/SS Batman. Really liking the look of that Bruce sculpt a lot! Thought I wouldn't buy any JL Batman (I have a lot from bvS) but the Wayne sculpt might do it for me

Still prefer the BVS suit over this one but i put in my pre order. The unmasked HS is amazing and the costume is growing on me. I'm not sure its just the design of the cowl here but i do feel it looks just a little bit too small.

I'm actually thinking about picking this one up to go along with my BvS! Not totally sold though. To me it looks like the cowl either needs to be shrunken down slightly or the body needs to be beefed up. I think that's something all the batman figures have suffered from so far, despite how great they look the cowl and the body's just seem ever so slightly out of proportion.

Back