Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I po'd the regular version. And there was much rejoicing. Yay.

Head looks too small for the body. And the body looks a bit too lean.
I read this in my Skippyjon Jones voice, a la Lost in Spice- "Your ears are too big for your head. And your head is too big for your body." I'm sorry Irongiant, but now in my head you'll always sound like a cat pretending to be a chihuahua.

The cowled sculpt actually reminds me more of the shape of Bale's Batman.

Lol... Hey, Im not the one making himself look like a fool so all the power to you if you see it that way.

giphy.gif

Are you Christian Bale? :lol

Pre-ordered the deluxe from BBTS since there's no Sideshow exclusive. I plan on displaying him holding the Parademon rifle, so the Parademon base makes the most sense for me (and I'm getting Tactical Batman, so I'll already have the JL base on display).

I'm also going to display him with the Affleck head, since I'm not crazy about the cowled look for this one, and I don't want to waste that stunning head sculpt.

Price is high, but at least the $4 shipping from BBTS is a nice bonus.

Am I the only one who feel that Hot Toy is being incredibly lazy with the super generic dead parademon base as a deluxe? They are definitely going to use the same parademon base for other exclusive/special edition JL characters.

Now for Batman, a more worth while deluxe would have been the GCPD gargoyle he stood on that is both iconic and fitting for the regular suit

Am I the only one who feel that Hot Toy is being incredibly lazy with the super generic dead parademon base as a deluxe? They are definitely going to use the same parademon base for other exclusive/special edition JL characters.

Now for Batman, a more worth while deluxe would have been the GCPD gargoyle he stood on that is both iconic and fitting for the regular suit

You would think for deluxe you can at least get the other base as well? Or some other stuff instead of just a base? I think hot toys really trying to stretch on this license. In my opinion the GOTG2 license has better bang for the buck between regular and deluxe. I personally think the little raccoon comes with better stuff then this batman figure. But gha-damn that affleck headsculpt is bada$$

Their CW Ant-Man looks more like Affleck than this weird baby faced giddy Affleck sculpts.

never mind, i just saw the pictures of the sculpt from the sculptor. The ones in the hot toys promos do give me the above impression though

Went ahead and pre-ordered from Sideshow. The Affleck headsculpt helped sell me on it. That and the Parademon stand and rifle. I figure that's as close as I'm going to get to having a Hot Toys Parademon.

The cowl is ugly and not movie accurate (which is still bad, but not that much). Also Affleck likeness almost zero.

compbat.jpg

That Affleck sculpt though..spot on..this might be the Batfleck to own especially if Ben hangs it up as Batman :dunno

I agree the Parademon stand should have come with the Tactical suit Batman, its just like having to buy 2 or 3 Jokers to get the parts many collector's wanted for their Suicide Squad Joker. Still, getting a decent Hot Toys representation of a Parademon for $30... This is a no brainer. I will be getting both Batman's and will switch out the stands. I'm thrilled they did this, I hope Superman (who is always light on accessories) will have something similar as a deluxe. Light up heat vision second head would be nice as well. Still on the fence about getting Superman from this set (the previous one is so close) If they did a complimenting diorama base, this, would make it a must buy for me.

Their CW Ant-Man looks more like Affleck than this weird baby faced giddy Affleck sculpts.

never mind, i just saw the pictures of the sculpt from the sculptor. The ones in the hot toys promos do give me the above impression though

This sculpt looks like Affleck and the CW Ant-Man sculpt looks like Rudd to me.

The cowl is ugly and not movie accurate (which is still bad, but not that much). Also Affleck likeness almost zero.

View attachment 381590

Yeah I concur. The masked sculpt for this doesn't look very good and doesn't bear much of an Affleck likeness underneath it.

Yeah, that forehead is toooo big, but I got faith they will rework it. That's why I got the order at bbts. If not I can cancel

I think they focused more on the Bruce sculpt than the mask

I think this is better than any custom or statue I’ve ever seen :horror

Not digging the lines in the suit or the masked sculpt. Think I'll stay with my BVS version. May pick up the Affleck sculpt though, that looks spot on.

Back