Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they will change the body like they did with BvS, this one has a similar Fatman sort of feel and baggy suit, it's clearly not been defined, I think the head is too small also. Really hoping they do a Superman and Batman double order!

Maybe it was just the lighting in the film but I thought the suit looked a bit lighter in the film. Almost like it had a slight blue hue to it.

I thought that to. I assume these prototypes are planned and made months ago. Maybe they were still working from Snyder's colour palette. Things got noticeably brighter in the later trailers after Whedon took over.

The suit on the proto in those pictures is definitely too dark.

It looks like the color for the BvS version of his suit, and should look a bit lighter with an almost metallic sheen to it. I'm sure the final product will be closer to screen accurate than the proto, well at least I hope.

000259233hr.jpg

We first saw this in July and it only goes up now. My hype for the film is dead again. Trying not to venture back into Star Wars mode.

Secret base FB

Attachments

• 68BF0FCE-62EB-4CFA-9E79-EC05A5BAF735.jpg
    68BF0FCE-62EB-4CFA-9E79-EC05A5BAF735.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 281
That looks cool but why does t\he have the parademon gun? He never used it outside of the Tact Suit. Also the Ben sculpt is eeeeever so slightly off, ad it looks like he has more facial hair in his unmasked head than his masked one..

That looks cool but why does t\he have the parademon gun? He never used it outside of the Tact Suit.

Because Hot Toys wants you to buy Tactical suit version too. It's their nasty business model. Same with Joker sculpts across his three versions for example.

Shoulders look like crap and the suit is baggier than the B v S/SS version. Affleck head is nice but not $200 plus nice. Gonna have to pass. I wish this Affleck head came with the Tactical Suit.

Even this headsculpt won't make me buy the figure, I know your game hot toys!
I Have Eleven headsculpts on P.O and I'll be on the lookout to snag this Headsculpt as well.

I just want his cape to drape, why Hot Toys does it alway have to be a Dorito?

:lol I've just come to accept that nearly every Hot Toys cape is terrible and customs are a must. This looks no different. Only the armoured Batman has had a decent cape in my limited experience.

Back