Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody hates Star Wars films more than the most die hard of Star Wars fans. Wait, what? Ironic. :lol

Except replace Star Wars with DC in this case.

Kevin Smith had said Ben had been talking about why Hollywood hasn't made a serious Batman movie since the 90s, and that Ben himself is a huge fan; and as a dedicated fan and actor, he wants to portray the icon as best he can.

So they are just completely forgetting about The Dark Knight Trilogy?

Hasn't Batman always had dry sense of humour? Keaton & Bale interpretations certainly did and the animated series. I didn't see anything drastically different from him in JL.

Hasn't Batman always had dry sense of humour? Keaton & Bale interpretations certainly did and the animated series. I didn't see anything drastically different from him in JL.

My feelings as well. The only MCU-esque joke to me with him was "Yep, something's definitely bleeding."

So they are just completely forgetting about The Dark Knight Trilogy?

Yeah I know right? That franchise restarted everything. I still believe batman begins is what have Marvel a kick in the butt to do iron man (the rest is history). Honestly the DCEU is a mess. You can’t go from dark knight trilogy with substance in the story to just giving the fans 1/2 ass material. Again, it’s not about being better then previous movies/ or being better then marvel/ just do our characters justice! Take your time and give us some good material! Really that hard to ask for? Maybe WB should just stick to the solo movies and build the trilogy’s off them until they figure out how to do group movies.

Any preview pics of the 1/6 JL batman? Is it much different to BvS version?

Only what was shown at SDCC a few months ago. It is quite a bit different
1125x682_previewbanner__903117_HTBatman.jpg

The BvS suit is my favourite movie Batsuit ever but the JL isn't bad in it's own right now I've got used to it. Still probably only getting it if it comes with a Wayne sculpt.

The face portion of the JL cowl looks better on the prototype figure than it did in the movie, imo. So...cool?

The BvS suit is my favourite movie Batsuit ever but the JL isn't bad in it's own right now I've got used to it. Still probably only getting it if it comes with a Wayne sculpt.

That will be the deal breaker for me as well. I don't mind this suit, but its hardly a must have if they don't put a lot of effort into it... I don't care for the padding on the abs or the cowl much and the tactical suit is the must have JL Batman to me, but I'd love a Bruce sculpt from HT and wouldn't mind owning this if it meant having one.

Back