Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah everyone hates spoilers, I might have pulled the trigger too soon with that post, ane I usually don't check this part of the forum that often, let alone about an upcoming figure, having the movie being released within few days didnt want to get any spoilers.

It's understandable.
I usually avoid the movie news sites, or the threads on this forum on these characters, days leading to the release of the movie.
There's always that someone who wants to brag they've seen the movie and spoil things For a lot of people.

It's understandable.
I usually avoid the movie news sites, or the threads on this forum on these characters, days leading to the release of the movie.
There's always that someone who wants to brag they've seen the movie and spoil things For a lot of people.

How people entertain themselves these day....

How people entertain themselves these day....

Too true. Or they get their kicks telling people how stupid their posts are etc on threads like this.

Personally I'm also staying away from Star Wars news sites from now on. Too much info getting out there now that the hype train is in full swing.

Really looking forward to Justice League though. Plan to get the trinity for a nice DC display. Would have liked to have got the BvS Batman at retail, but this JL version should be as good.

I rememeber someone posting
Spoiler Spoiler:
...man that dude was an a-hole..

Damn, I hope no one does that regarding how, when, and where we see Supes return in this movie. That's the one thing I want to have no idea of going into the movie.

I would say plot points that haven’t been revealed in trailers or the official synopsis, surprise moments and cameos, and going too specific into the story where it hasn’t been discussed in interviews by the cast and crew are definite no-no’s. Basically insider info that somehow leaks out, and when people see the movie before it comes out everywhere in the world. But those pictures posted at least don’t reveal anything major. I can definitely see how people want to go into movies as uninformed as possible though. I can be like that too sometimes.

On the Friday night opening of The Force Awakens at my theater one idiot by the drink fountains said out loud one of the biggest possible spoilers. I couldn’t believe it, but thankfully my dad and I saw it the night before so I wasn’t spoiled. And my mom who was with me didn’t hear it.

I don't really understand why would anybody consider acknowledge of Superman's appearance as a spoiler. We saw in the end of BvS he is alive. Everybody knows he will be there. Cavill is attending everywhere with the rest of the cast. In comic he is there. It's no secret at all. Only mystery is his black suit.

I don't really understand why would anybody consider acknowledge of Superman's appearance as a spoiler. We saw in the end of BvS he is alive. Everybody knows he will be there. Cavill is attending everywhere with the rest of the cast. In comic he is there. It's no secret at all. Only mystery is his black suit.

Everyone knows he's alive, acknowledging he's in the movie isn't the spoiler. Revealing how he comes back and at what point in the movie most definitely is! It's more than just the colour of his suit.

Anyway WB appear to have done a great job keeping us guessing so far. It's when those early screenings start that I worry.

He looks so fat on this new photo. Damn you WB and your costume choices.

23213332_1641506082567055_6291301167326699229_o.jpg

I think he looks as big as BVS, just a bit of armour padding on his suit - I actually really like this one now, still prefer the cowl to the BvS, though.

Looks good to me. Still a little over designed compared to how flawless the BvS suit was but not bad by any means. Still better than all of the all black batsuits for me.

The only thing that bothers me about this suit is how short the ears/horns or whatever you wanna call them are.

Saw some screenshots.. He can't look up or turn the head. :(

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back