Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any sign of this figure having that awful sticky suit or peeling issue the BVS or SS version had?

I've owned two BvS Batmans and one SS and they all had sticky suits, one BvS had suit peel from it.

JL Batman hasn't had any problems at all, imo it's far superior to all previous versions in all but design - which obviously Hot Toys has nothing to do with.

Yea man, I owned one BVS for a short while. He too had the peeling suit. I should say I bought him second hand and the peeling had already taken place under the arms before I got him. For that reason I ended up getting rid. Pity as it looked fantastic.

This one looks really great though and great news that the suit problem isn't an issue with this one.

Mine has no peeling or sticky issues. Neither does my BvS Batman.

Same here, had 3 bvs batmen, 2 suicide squad batmen & & 2 jl batman. No problems with the suit on any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So time to start a new Affleck Batman thread? Sounds like his return in the Flash movie is a lot more official now.... :D

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/08/ben-affleck-returns-batman-the-flash-multiverse-keaton

OMG YES !!! This is great !!!

The knock on effects are huge. Just that one line in there saying he was fine to return to the role was immense. Just upped the chances of him doing the Deathstroke stand alone movie and maybe with Zach to round out the Justice League as he originally planned !!!

Thanks for the link Dave !!

I'm not quite that optimistic. It kinda reads to me like it'll be more of a swan song for Affleck, and a chance to wrap up his story and allow for the introduction of a new Batman in the DCEU.

Regardless, it'll be very cool to see him in the costume again.

I'm not quite that optimistic. It kinda reads to me like it'll be more of a swan song for Affleck, and a chance to wrap up his story and allow for the introduction of a new Batman in the DCEU.

Regardless, it'll be very cool to see him in the costume again.

I guess we'll see. But with all this multiverse talk, hell even a panel for it with Hamada at Fandome. The days of one Batman at a time are over imo.

As always, I guess it will all depend on how well The Snyder Justice League and The Flash movies are received.

Quick question, has anybody tried using the headsculpt/cowl from the BVS/SS version on this JL body? Did it work and looked ok? I don't have this JL Bats so I'm just wondering if somebody tried it.

There's no way AT&T is going this strong with ZSJL (or JLTSC if we learn that's the name today)--especially as a miniseries first (then released later in feature film format)--unless they plan to follow it up with seasons 2 & 3 (again, these will also eventually be released in feature film format as well). How you gonna tease Darkseid coming to decimate earth, giving us realization of the Knightmare vision, and just leave it there? No way! The plan is surely to see through the vision for the five film saga to completion. Provided of course that Season 1 succeeds as hoped in driving up HBO Max subscriptions to the desired degree. Making JL 2 & 3 basically requires that Ben Affleck agrees to continue as Batman to finish out the Snyderverse saga. I think JL 2 & 3 will film concurrently in one shoot once filming is relatively back to normal (or they work out how to shoot safely during Covid using mostly green screen).

Grace Randolph now says that Ben's appearance in Flash will be his goodbye which I believe is true. But I believe she's leaving out that this Batman will have died already at the end of JL 3, and when Barry time travels in the Flash solo film he will see him once last time which is why it's a cameo. But still, that's definitely going to be charged with emotion as Muschietti says.

If they can write The Flash in such a way that it almost makes watching JL 2 & 3 a must to find out the whole Batfleck story, that'll be really smart writing. Dare I say it "Marvel level" inter-twining stories.

If they can write The Flash in such a way that it almost makes watching JL 2 & 3 a must to find out the whole Batfleck story, that'll be really smart writing. Dare I say it "Marvel level" inter-twining stories.

Yes! Or they can always release The Flash movie after Snyderverse seasons 1, 2, and 3. Once ZSJL (or JLTSC) is confirmed as a success they'll start shooting JL 2 and 3 concurrently. The Flash and JL 2+3 will be filming at roughly the same time I think.

Because again, there's no way they leave us at the cliffhanger of Uxas returning as Darkseid to realize Batman's Knightmare vision in BvS unless they intend to follow it up. Make no mistake, this is HBO Max's tentpole IP. AT&T is banking on it becoming their Stranger Things, Mandolorian, Game of Thrones, etc. They hope to get at least three seasons out of it.

OK. I guess I would have expected The Flash to come sooner rather than later due to the Keaton and Batfleck announcements and them wanting to move on that quickly. But however they do it they would need to be pretty close together so people still remember the emotional link of Batfleck.

Makes total sense for HBO Max to capitalise on Zach's movie/mini series and turn it into essentially a Game of Thrones or huge draw for them. Why would you not want to do that if you had 1/3 of it ready to go with this much positive hype ??

I 'm sure Alan Horn said a while back that Disney also potentially planned to show the Mandalorian on Disney+ but then double dip on earning more money by making it in such a way that it could be watched as a movie in a short theatrical run.

I know I'd go see it. Sure, not everyone would. But it would also potentially get non-fans (who for whatever reason hadn't heard of it) to sign up for Disney+ to see Season 2 for example.

The interesting thing with the Snyder Cut if they make a series of it (which I think is a given) is that it is going the opposite way. i.e it is actually a movie cut up into a miniseries. I think I would prefer that than a pieced together TV series in the theatre.

Either way, the standard way things have been done for years is changing dramatically !

I think anyone expecting more Sbyderverse content after ZSJL wl be sorely disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Trailer looks great! Looks like a whole new movie!

JL BATMAN-014.jpg

Four hours! YES! Pulled JL Batman out to celebrate...

JL BATMAN-015.jpg

Really looking forward to this more than ever now...

Back