Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all look great imo . But Batfleck is my favorite Bats , they looks great all together, the similarities with a bit variant .
SS one does lean slightly more than the other 3 if only choosing 1 .
0bc1590c65dd6eebfb4987b250beecb4.jpg
d7ba9d81b04ad483acc6982062f860e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's so beautiful. Only suit you're missing is Knightmare. That suit is identical to the BvS version except there are some bullet holes in the emblem and there is some subtle green hues throughout

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That's so beautiful. Only suit you're missing is Knightmare. That suit is identical to the BvS version except there are some bullet holes in the emblem and there is some subtle green hues throughout

Thanks !
Yeah , was late to the party on knightmare, I'm trying to see if a good deal show up but nothing so far . One day when it happens.
The desert apocalyptic design was so creative!

That's the SS version. Was anything done to it?

No just left it stocked the way it came .
I like the way it is ,perfectly fine for me.

I know and saw that everybody's exchanging the cape though.

Nice [emoji1417]

Wow, never realized till now the difference in the JL suit, different cowl and no texture. My fav of the bunch is the BvS

Anyone familiar with popcultcha? I just ordered this deluxe new from them ($289 shipped to CA)
Yeah, I've ordered from them a couple of times. Their prices are all over the map but sometimes you get a good deal, and shipping to Canada is no worse than Sidesow. They're reputable.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Anyone had this happen? Cape dye bled onto his neck :(
Any recommendations on what will get this off?

Unfortunately an all-too-common issue with Hot Toys figures.

Research the OXY-10 method. Yes, the acne medicine. Apparently the Benzoyl Peroxide 10% helps with essentially making the dye disappear. I have never used it myself so I can't give you specifics but multiple people have and say it works. It might take a few weeks to get the dye off through.

Unfortunately an all-too-common issue with Hot Toys figures.

Research the OXY-10 method. Yes, the acne medicine. Apparently the Benzoyl Peroxide 10% helps with essentially making the dye disappear. I have never used it myself so I can't give you specifics but multiple people have and say it works. It might take a few weeks to get the dye off through.

V2 Starlord scarf works wonders!

Back