Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some fans think the Snyder cut includes a different version of the batsuit with a white symbol, because some of the posters were edited that way for stylistic purposes.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I think some fans think the Snyder cut includes a different version of the batsuit with a white symbol, because some of the posters were edited that way for stylistic purposes.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I hated that poster, I'm glad they did not went with that direction.

The suit looks horrible, like a repaint of a Mattel action figure :monkey4

Will there be a JL Snyder Cut version of this costume.

I think Supes was the only one who really wasn't in the envisioned suit. But that was only a colour change. Geoff Johns apparently wanted the blue suit Superman, so Zach apparently did it in such a way that the black could be changed back in post. But unfortunately he never got to see his version.....until now. So expect Super in the black suit.

As far as the others I think they will stay pretty much the same. I haven't heard of any major changes to their costumes. It's more what they do and say which will be different.

But if anyone knows more on this I'd be interested.

I'm currently banking that all the Hot Toys JL releases will still be totally relevant for Zach Snyders Justice League. I'm hoping this will be enough to also push HT to make Cyborg, and with some luck Darkseid, Martian Manhunter or a Green Lantern. However I guess if ZNJL is a success (which depends on all of us) there hopefully should be at least one more movie in that universe with said characters involved.

For the Snyder cut, all the costumes should be exactly the same. That Batman logo being light grey, not sure why thats out there. Would love to see oversized characters like uxas or steppenwolf!

Just picked up this figure yesterday in a trade with a friend of mine and I have to say, he's pretty amazing! Still don't have him displayed yet since I'm in the process of selling some figures and rearranging my Detolfs. My friend included a custom Jaxon drape cape in the deal, but it will be a while before I have that

For the Snyder cut, all the costumes should be exactly the same. That Batman logo being light grey, not sure why thats out there. Would love to see oversized characters like uxas or steppenwolf!

I think the light gray Bat-symbol suit is likely just promotional. But bear in mind, it's a four hour film of which we only saw 10% (12 minutes) in the theater release.

Rumors are now that Steppenwolf is getting a VFX overhaul and will be even more badass than than the concept art.

I think the light gray Bat-symbol suit is likely just promotional. But bear in mind, it's a four hour film of which we only saw 10% (12 minutes) in the theater release.

Rumors are now that Steppenwolf is getting a VFX overhaul and will be even more badass than than the concept art.

Damn I can't wait to see Zach Snyders Justice League !!

I could imagine after the Cavill moustache fiasco, any CGI artist working on The Snyder Cut will most probably be giving extra effort to make it top notch.

How much of this is custom

7257FD14-2304-4C70-AFFE-ABBF4C12B2F2.jpeg

Looks great jye4ever! Definitely the cowl and arm braces. I'm thinking the cape too

I wish that was mine lol

Cape, body mods, paint.

Best Batman collectible I have ever seen.

The Conan the Barbarian of Batman.

That is how you make an already great looking Affleck Batman look even better.

What a freaking beast of a tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think it is going to take years before we see another Batman who is as ruthless and a force of nature as this guy.

I can?t support the garbage JL movie so I was wondering, is the quality between this and bvs Batman different enough to still buy this one?

I think it is going to take years before we see another Batman who is as ruthless and a force of nature as this guy.

I can?t support the garbage JL movie so I was wondering, is the quality between this and bvs Batman different enough to still buy this one?
They are quite different figures. They're both high quality and I don't think anyone would regret having both.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back