Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

Just purchased my first ever 1/6th scale figure after mainly collecting Transformers. I regret not getting into Hot Toys sooner, pictures don't do these figures justice, they look absolutely incredible even straight out of the box. I went for a Batman TAS (huge cape draped over shoulders) look for now. (please excuse my amateur photography/ posing skills)

I'm very new to 1/6th scale figures and I'm looking into a wired custom cape for this, can anyone point me in the right direction? How do you go about purchasing one?

I think I've pretty much opened Pandora's box now, as I've already pre-ordered 4 more figures. Now I understand why you can't just get one, once you get in there's no getting out.

IMG_20200615_200517.jpgIMG_20200615_200751__01 copy.jpg

Hi everyone,

Just purchased my first ever 1/6th scale figure after mainly collecting Transformers. I regret not getting into Hot Toys sooner, pictures don't do these figures justice, they look absolutely incredible even straight out of the box. I went for a Batman TAS (huge cape draped over shoulders) look for now. (please excuse my amateur photography/ posing skills)

I'm very new to 1/6th scale figures and I'm looking into a wired custom cape for this, can anyone point me in the right direction? How do you go about purchasing one?

I think I've pretty much opened Pandora's box now, as I've already pre-ordered 4 more figures. Now I understand why you can't just get one, once you get in there's no getting out.

View attachment 487694View attachment 487695
You can contact Jaxon or unreal toys on here or FB or Instagram they both sell good capes for Batman and Superman and others.

Does anyone know if the Tactical Suit Batman Head/neck works on the regular JL Batman?

All the Snyder Batman bodies are the same so yeah you can use the neck/cowl on any bats.
But you have to use the cowl and the inner neck peg that goes with that specific cowl.

Bvs/suicide squad/knightmare
All mouth/eyes/inner neck peg can be swapped together.

JLA tactical/ normal Batman.
Nothing can be swapped with each other or any Bvs bat.

I wasn't planning to get the JLA Batman. Didn't liked the skinny neck, legs, nor the egg shapped cowl.

But I was told tempted to get one and see if I could mod it like all my Snyder's bat.

I'm almost done, the cowl being the more complicated part (neck is easy to beef up just by adding some Eva foam triangles on both sides of the neck peg but ears that gives the round shape are still too prominent).
I already swapped the legs (Bvs withshaved muscle), the waist (MOS body), added muscles on the biceps(miliput), Eva foam on the sides and front top of the chest. and big Ben crotch (miliput) and of course Ionger feet pegs.

The cape is the worst, too thick and don't drape well. I will be using the one from the tactical Batman.

Pic with Some lense distortion from my phone sorry
IMG_20200616_155009.jpg

Last edited:
All the Snyder Batman bodies are the same so yeah you can use the neck/cowl on any bats.
But you have to use the cowl and the inner neck peg that goes with that specific cowl.

I wasn't planning to get the JLA Batman. Didn't liked the skinny neck, legs, nor the egg shapped cowl.

But I was told tempted to get one and see if I could mod it like all my Snyder's bat.

I'm almost done, the cowl being the more complicated part (neck is easy to beef up just by adding some Eva foam triangles on both sides of the neck peg but ears that gives the round shape are still too prominent).
I already swapped the legs (Bvs withshaved muscle), the waist (MOS body), added muscles(miliput) and big Ben crotch (miliput) and of course Ionger feet pegs.

The cape is the worst, too thick and don't drape well. I will be using the one from the tactical Batman.

So I couldn’t use tactical Batman’s neck peg/head on regular JL Bats then? Answer was kind of confusing lol

Haha yeah sorry.

The neck peg and the head/cowl are different things.
By cowl I mean cowl/eyes/mouth.

all the heads (neck peg+cowl) can be swapped amongst all Snyder's bats (the base body chest is the same on all figures).

Only the Bvs heads can swap everything together (neck/eyes/mouths/pegs).

JLA Batman and Tactical have specific neck pegs/eyes/mouths that can only be used with their original cowl.
You can't use their neck pegs into any other cowls.

But since the base of the neck pegs are identical on all Snyder's bats the head (pegs+their original cowls) can be put on any Snyder's bat body.

So yeah you can swap the heads (neck pegs+cowl) between tactical and normal.

Dunno if im clearer lol

Last edited:

I already swapped the legs (Bvs withshaved muscle), the waist (MOS body), added muscles on the biceps(miliput), Eva foam on the sides and front top of the chest. and big Ben crotch (miliput) and of course Ionger feet pegs.

Pic with Some lense distortion from my phone sorry
View attachment 487997

Nicely done!
I also hate the JL Batman's body out of the box.

BBTS has 1 deluxe version left, probably your best bet. Even though they jacked up the price $30, they seem to be the only retailer that has one in stock at this point. They went from 20 in stock a week ago to 4 yesterday and now 1 left today.

BBTS has 1 deluxe version left, probably your best bet. Even though they jacked up the price $30, they seem to be the only retailer that has one in stock at this point. They went from 20 in stock a week ago to 4 yesterday and now 1 left today.
Glad I got mine when it was the original price on there. Tactical suit Batman was $244 then went up to $265 and sold out right after. I slept to long on getting this version so had to jump on it when it was $265 and I'm super glad I did. Best figure I've gotten so far.

Hi everyone,

View attachment 487694View attachment 487695

Congratulations. Yes, with Takara taking Transformers to hell, it's a chore.

Been meaning to ask if anyone here successfully kitbashed a Ben affleck bruce wayne from the Hot Toys sculpt?

I saw some folks using a VORTOYS suit successfully, but was wondering what sort of base figure is required -or can be used for the VORTOYS suits.
Was pondering on a captain america or Justice League Batman base body for the kitbash but it seems most others have been using DAMTOYS, which appears far too skinny...

Has anyone used a vortoys suit before? would appreciate your words of advice!

Just got this guy this week. It is a nice figure, but I still prefer the original BvS suit over this one.

Although it looks pretty cool next to the Justice League Tactical Suit

Attachments

• 9655F2BB-4AC8-4E63-9C3A-8A579F699093.jpg
    9655F2BB-4AC8-4E63-9C3A-8A579F699093.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 232
  • 68C03AFB-EB23-409A-B80A-DF1C08E935F6.jpg
    68C03AFB-EB23-409A-B80A-DF1C08E935F6.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 236
Finally unboxed my JL Bats along with my BvS Bats and Tactical Batman and set the three up. Maybe I'll add my SS Batman too but we'll see. I kind of regret selling my BvS Armored Batman but oh well... I plan on sticking with the *main* suits (but couldn't resist Tactical Batman). Batfleck has been my favorite design...

I'm shocked to see that JL Bats has basically sold out already. Really? Everyone snatched him up soon after release? What happened?

Back