Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two factors that for me tip it in favor of SS versus BBTS, despite the latter being $16 cheaper:

1) with SS get the figure as quickly as possible

2) SS uses UPS, which has a dropoff location 2 blocks from my house, whereas BBTS uses Fedex and their center is a half hour drive through rush hour traffic when I get home from work.

Im in the uk & after shipping fees of $40 then $62 custom charges its always Cheaper for me to order direct from Hong Kong. Unless its an Ironman.
No customs charges, delivery within 5 days of Hong kong release/ 3 months normally before sideshow has it & cheaper.
No brainer for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in the uk & after shipping fees of $40 then $62 custom charges its always Cheaper for me to order direct from Hong Kong. Unless its an Ironman.
No customs charges, delivery within 5 days of Hong kong release/ 3 months normally before sideshow has it & cheaper.
No brainer for me

That's awesome and you're supporting small businesses by doing this. If we don't support small businesses and brick and mortar stores, pretty soon all we'll have to shop from is Amazon and Walmart. I'd rather support others as much as possible. I still get groceries from Walmart and DVDs from Amazon but try to buy stuff from online comic stores or in person at stores

Sideshow Sold Out of JL Batman? Wow...didn't know so many would scoop him up. Or maybe they just got enough to fulfill orders and then a minor stock that sold out quick? I suppose the delays and the eventual news of a *new* DCEU Batman in Pattinson have caused some fans to wait until that version comes out.

Still really like the Batffleck (BvS suit is the best), it's the best on-screen Batman costume we've had in my opinion.

That's awesome and you're supporting small businesses by doing this. If we don't support small businesses and brick and mortar stores, pretty soon all we'll have to shop from is Amazon and Walmart. I'd rather support others as much as possible. I still get groceries from Walmart and DVDs from Amazon but try to buy stuff from online comic stores or in person at stores

Yeah I know what you mean & over the years iv built a friendly relationship with my Hong Kong seller.
I get discounts on all purchases & great customer care. I wouldn?t buy from anyone else

Really liking this one. 60604345-72C0-4B43-90E7-F2193E3884E2.jpg

Sideshow Sold Out of JL Batman? Wow...didn't know so many would scoop him up. Or maybe they just got enough to fulfill orders and then a minor stock that sold out quick? I suppose the delays and the eventual news of a *new* DCEU Batman in Pattinson have caused some fans to wait until that version comes out.

Still really like the Batffleck (BvS suit is the best), it's the best on-screen Batman costume we've had in my opinion.

Wow the standard version is already sold out? You can still preorder the Deluxe version but it probably won’t be long until that sells out too. And just going from the movies, I agree, BvS is my favorite.

Looks good! I dont think I'll be stuffing him like BvS. Dont think he needs it. How is the color in hand? Does it have that blue look and is there a def difference in color with the crest?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The figure does have a succinct blue color to it I?ve noticed. Sold my BVS betting HT would improve batfleck & think they did. Think stock cape isn’t a necessary replacement.

Guys, any of you own multiple HT Batfleck (bvs/ss/tactical suit, etc..) can confirm that their punching hands (I don't know what they're called) are swapable?

*I lost my SS punching hands and there's an offer of Tactical Suit hands, but not sure if its the right fits.

Mine arrived yesterday. Now begins the long wait until Christmas morning. :)

Dude! Awesome collection. They look fantastic!

Had no idea how good battle armored and helmeted Zod and Jor-El look in a display with MoS Supes. Now you've got me wanting to pick those up...

Its not the MoS Superman, Its the BvS with a MoS Head. Yes, the MoS figures look great! And they fit in the universe nicely. I wish we had more Villains.

IMG_9680.jpg

Need lights on those bottom cubes

Its not the MoS Superman, Its the BvS with a MoS Head.

Need lights on those bottom cubes

Ah, neat what you did with Superman there then.

What lighting strips did you use for the upper tier? I need something like that for a book shelf I'm displaying a couple of Batman figures in.

Back