Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the top of his head at BG Toyart aka Alex Brooks the photographers toy art Instagram page. Boys and Girls we have a Batman the final Batfleck in the JL line. On another bonus check out Jason Momoa Instagram page he is seen with Zach Synder saying that he has officially seen “the Synder Cut” on Instagram.

Just saw the top of his head at BG Toyart aka Alex Brooks the photographers toy art Instagram page. Boys and Girls we have a Batman the final Batfleck in the JL line. On another bonus check out Jason Momoa Instagram page he is seen with Zach Synder saying that he has officially seen ?the Synder Cut? on Instagram.

Sweeeeeeet. Where did you see that pic, though? I just checked his Instagram and the most recent pic I find is one with Shuri

Screenshot_20190822-051342_Chrome.jpg

cool, I just saw some minutes ago in Facebook and Insta and you said 26th :yess:

time to wait and preorder if looks dope jeje

it is funny because in the morning I saw the pic in facebook I just read the word "Miles" and my mind was imagine a figure of Miles Morales :lol then I realized what was about jaja

On another bonus check out Jason Momoa Instagram page he is seen with Zach Synder saying that he has officially seen ?the Synder Cut? on Instagram.

Imagine this guy came out and The Snyder Cut was released. Damn what a day !

Never going to happen, but I would soooo love to see that Snyder Cut of what JL should have been !

edit : which Mamoa Instagram ? He has about 10 !

I didn?t preorder this guy since I have a BvS bats. But I?m happy you guys are finally about to get him. Makes me happy as well because that means Superman is also on the way soon.

Just received e-mail from Sideshow saying that JL Bats is pushed to November. What the heck?!

Just got my delay email. I think a disc would be nice after all of this waiting. Although, it's not slideshows fault.. maybe that's just me being a child.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Don?t want to hijack the thread but the wait is making me dig every hole in the ground, any word on Supes ? 😞

Back