Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want full O'Neil Batman.

9995b02e450dbc37563dde0c16724c2c8ee2bf4d.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if they go for a look like this in the new films. Has a bit of a noir look to it and gets back to that yellow Bat insignia + belt + bigger bat ears.

If they reduce the tech and body armour significantly it'd be a mix between Batfleck brawn and The Dark Knight and Keaton look ??

But I'm no expert.

For those interested (and for those not in the know about dealing with Hot Toys directly), I thought you might like to see what Hot Toys wrote me when I asked about the Batman figure release date.

Hello,

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys!

We are sorry that the detail of releasing this item is not confirmed yet and it is coming soon.

Please be advised to check with Sideshow for the updated release schedule and keep visiting our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

HC / Hot Toys

I know this is not new info for many of you, but those of us a little newer to Hot Toys might find it interesting. Haha

It's their general response to anything. "Thanks, we don't know, stay tuned, it's coming soon". Ask them about weather for the next week, they will answer you the same :D

It's their general response to anything. "Thanks, we don't know, stay tuned, it's coming soon". Ask them about weather for the next week, they will answer you the same :D

Haha. Yep, pretty much seems like it. Why can’t anyone from Hot Toys or SS actually have an informed conversation with any of us?? I know I’m dreaming when it comes to that. Hah

Haha. Yep, pretty much seems like it. Why can’t anyone from Hot Toys or SS actually have an informed conversation with any of us?? I know I’m dreaming when it comes to that. Hah

Sideshow is much better when it comes to communication with customers. Hot Toys really don't care about US/European customers.

Sideshow is much better when it comes to communication with customers. Hot Toys really don't care about US/European customers.

Don't think that's true at all. They don't treat local customers any different than US/European ones. Just a different culture.

Remember when we all sent in messages for Krennic. (Pretty sure it was Krennic). Maybe we need to try that again :lol

Ordered this guy from wzlucky on eBay ages ago. Anyone else in the same boat?
Desperate to have this figure and I'm trusting the seller to deliver based on his good reviews on here.

Ordered this guy from wzlucky on eBay ages ago. Anyone else in the same boat?
Desperate to have this figure and I'm trusting the seller to deliver based on his good reviews on here.

Ordered from him before and always got the figures without issue. Usually around the same time or just before Sideshow start getting stock.

Ordered from him before and always got the figures without issue. Usually around the same time or just before Sideshow start getting stock.

Cool :) What's the longest you've waited? I placed the order 190+ days ago from him. I'm a bit annoyed, because due to the delay in production I'll now have to go through more loops on PayPal or my bank to get the money back... if it all goes south of course.

Cool :) What's the longest you've waited? I placed the order 190+ days ago from him. I'm a bit annoyed, because due to the delay in production I'll now have to go through more loops on PayPal or my bank to get the money back... if it all goes south of course.

About six to eight weeks after it first released in Hong Kong which is pretty much the timeline for all retailers. I really don't think you have anything to worry about, he's not a scammer.

Only way to get them earlier is to go to Hong Kong and Secret Base yourself or pay a large markup to one of the eBay sellers who spent a few hours standing in line to get the figure for you.

Inspired by that question, I’m wondering:

What’s the longest wait time you guys have had from a Sideshow pre-order, from day of pre-order until it hit the doorstep?

Just got my flexplay delayed til 8/15 email. The wait continues.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We can only speculate if HT will release him this year or if they will go full ridiculousness and postpone it to 2020.

Love the fact that they have shown so so many marvel stuff......and STILL not a single update on this guy smh.

Ben Affleck came into my cinema today, I bumped into him as he was coming out when I went to see Midsommar, so of course, naturally, I had to say to him that he's the best Batman, he said thank you twice and continued about his day.

Felt bad for him as everyone was stopping him for photos, probably just for the prestige of it rather than liking him or his work so didn't want to ask for one, especially as the local newspaper were being vultures and keeping live updates on when and where he was...

Back