Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have never cancel a figure after pre-orders have been launched. Just the usual delays.

They won't cancel it, just taking their sweet time releasing it.

I’m inclined to think that way as well. And Sideshow assured me it wouldn’t be cancelled, whatever weight that carries. Haha.

I emailed Hot Toys to ask about the status of this figure, but they have yet to write me back. Anyone ever have any luck emailing them?

I’m inclined to think that way as well. And Sideshow assured me it wouldn’t be cancelled, whatever weight that carries. Haha.

I emailed Hot Toys to ask about the status of this figure, but they have yet to write me back. Anyone ever have any luck emailing them?

Nope just standard responses. Just gotta play the waiting game.

Figures which are shown at cons etc can never see the light of day. But figures which have been put up for pre-order are never cancelled. it's on the back burner due to other hotter franchises and considering it also has a new sculpt they'll take their time.

Not sure why anyone would ever thing HT would cancel a Batman. Pretty much every Batman they've released has sold really well, arguably only beaten out by Iron Man as far as consistant sellers for them. It'll happen eventually but they did just release a Batman a few months back so it would make sense to space out the JL Batmen release schedule a bit more and allow retailers work through a bit more of the Tactical Suit batmen they have in stock.

There is a first time for everything!

I could see a figure that’s gone up for preorder being cancelled. Sure it has yet to happen, but I don’t see why it couldn’t. Anything is possible.

How could you possibly think HT will cancel a BATMAN figure of all things- patience folks!!

It'll be out within several weeks, don't worry it will not be cancelled hahaha.

Yeah, the more I read everyone else's posts here, the more I'm convinced it won't be cancelled.

Some of us have just suffered a little waiter's paranoia. Hahaha

HT have never cancelled a figure they've put up for pre-order. If one day they do then it certainly won't be a character as popular as Batman.

Calm down kids! :lol Hot Toys have NEVER cancelled an item they put up for pre-order. They might take forever but they always deliver...

When they show their prototypes...well, that's another story.

So what do you all think the Pattinson Batsuit will look like? I think they're best option is to follow the BvS/JL designs since they have been absolutely stellar and are the best Batsuits on-screen (especially the BvS). I'm sure we might a slightly different one since he's a "younger" Batman but I hope they stick with the Black and Gray!

I want full O'Neil Batman.

9995b02e450dbc37563dde0c16724c2c8ee2bf4d.jpg

I very much doubt that would look anywhere near good on film...
I'm with Bardoon, work with the BvS/JL suits. Of course, we know that will never happen.

With the first Reeves Batman film being a noir I'm wondering if the suit will harken back to the 1939 look of the suit with long ears.

With the first Reeves Batman film being a noir I'm wondering if the suit will harken back to the 1939 look of the suit with long ears.

Exactly. I'm sure they will go for a totally different look to BvS/JL.

They have to to set it apart.....and so they can sell more toys and merchandise.

But watch them make the coolest version ever, and me shelling out money for the latest and greatest. However I must say BvS is my favourite of all to date. So a tough act to follow imo.

Back