Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh cool! Well I don’t have FB or Instagram, so that’s probably why I’ve been out of the loop. Haha. ��.

Yeah, I’m learning that! Haha. And for me, it’s not even an instant gratification issue. I’ve been collecting my entire life, and I’m definitely used to waiting on new items for my collection. But usually it’s a matter of just knowing when it’s releasing, and then waiting for that specific date to bring it home. I’ve never had an experience with an order like this where the release date keeps getting pushed back over and over again with little warning or explaination.

I guess I just got lucky with my previous Hot Toys. I preordered BvS Superman and he was delivered exactly on time with the estimated release date. Netflix Daredevil was bought directly off the shelf at a comic book store. Spider-Man Homecoming “tech suit” Spidey was also in-hand pretty much right on time with the release date.

This one has just left me scratching my head as to what the heck is going on. But I’m quickly realizing this is par for the course with Hot Toys, evidently. Haha.

Thanks for all the kind pointers and tips, by the way! :)

No problem. These DC figures are the first I've seen in a while pushed back so much. No doubt due to Marvel. Unfortunately whatever franchise is winning becomes first priority. Money talks as they say.

So payment should be taken from my account by side show in five days for this item. It is the final payment. Usually by now I receive some sort of notification that the item is not yet in stock and the payment is postponed by a month. Has anyone received a notification yet? I wonder if it’s about to be in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, it’s five days prior to last payment being fulfilled. Isn’t it usually 5-10 days before last payment that notifications are sent out? Maybe I’m wrong.

Morning, guys! Anyone got an email yet?

Unfortunately, I don’t have access to the emails because someone else preordered this for me as a gift. Haha

No email here either, and final payment is also the 15th. I've only ordered from BBTS, and when they started charging tax in CA I cancelled and switched my orders to Sideshow for the rewards and benefit of receiving it earlier, so I'm not entirely familiar with the process. I do have Aquaman on preorder, but for him I received an email on 6/5 to let me know it was arriving soon and to remind me about my final payment on 6/12. I haven't received a reminder for Batman, so I'll keep my fingers crossed, but am not getting my hopes up. Also, doesn't Hong Kong always get it first?

Well I contacted sideshow today, they said it supposed to be released in June but that they haven’t heard any updates about shipments from hot toys yet. So that the payments will probably be pushed back another month, but they could not confirm anything of course.

Same. Live chat and they just throw back the same info the site gives.. I asked if there were any rumblings of an actual ship date. NO. Said they will email 10-20 days before payment gets taken. Same script they always use. This will indeed be pushed. Should have been on our shelves months ago. Oh well. If they end up cancelling these figures, I want the coupons I used back as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I doubt they will cancel but yes that’s exactly what they told me too. Lol

These figure is more and more luring as time goes by. I use to put the bvs Batman above this one but now that I see it more, I think this one is more of a classic looking Batman whereas bvs is more of Batman with a brutish theme.

Ha! So I didn’t get the notification but I just looked at the calendar and the figures payment date has been pushed back to July. Lol

Poo. :/. Well when I spoke to Sideshow, they assured me it wouldn’t be cancelled because Hot Toys is too far in on production now. And I believe someone else here said a figure wouldn’t cancel once the preorder opens up. So as far as I understand it, this figure WILL come eventually!

And I really like the look of it as well as opposed to BvS Batman. I love the look of BvS Batman, but personally, this one reminds me of New52 Batman. And I loved the look of New52 Batman

I doubt they will cancel but yes that’s exactly what they told me too. Lol

These figure is more and more luring as time goes by. I use to put the bvs Batman above this one but now that I see it more, I think this one is more of a classic looking Batman whereas bvs is more of Batman with a brutish theme.

Something about the mouth just started bothering me. Looks as if the mouthpiece doesnt fit or something.. is it me? I hope its me

Something about the mouth just started bothering me. Looks as if the mouthpiece doesnt fit or something.. is it me? I hope its me

Hmmm... I never thought that myself. Seems pretty screen accurate to me. I hate the “angry teeth” mouthpiece, but that’s just me. Haha

Back