Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It probably can fold over the front of the cowl neck plate... But because the bulkiness of the wires that coil around the neck peg I'm not sure how good it would look... Best to ask Lucky yourself (Unreal Customs) either through PM here or on Facebook via Messenger.

With this JL Batman the fabric of the cape is a great match with the texture of the cowl neck plate. So if the cape emerges from behind it blends really well imo. Here's a little better photo of it.

View attachment 474271

Nice. The side pleats should overlap the side of the cowl. ^_^

BATMAN JL DL (1).jpg

Oh wow. That cape even fixes the tab issue (which is screen accurate, but HT cape doesn't sit right with it). I actually really like the HT cape material on this one, but now I want that wired one.

Yeah luckys cape are phenomenal & take the figure to a completely different level.
43641b59b87e60136bdf4d1cdb4cd5d7.jpg
this has become one of the stand out pieces of my collection.
Happy Hogmanay to everyone out there too & well wishes for 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe a weird question but is it possible to but this batman JL headsculpt on the batman body from bvs hot toy?

if so, can i but the mouth and eyes from the BvS version also in the new mask or do i need also the new mouth and eye parts for it?

maybe a weird question but is it possible to but this batman JL headsculpt on the batman body from bvs hot toy?

if so, can i but the mouth and eyes from the BvS version also in the new mask or do i need also the new mouth and eye parts for it?

Yeah the heads are interchangeable but the bvs and jl masks are different so the faceplates won?t fit for on each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....and he's here! A couple of quick shots out of the box, no intense futzing, no fancy capes (not that there is anything wrong with that - they look great), just the way he is.

JL BATMAN-001.jpg

JL BATMAN-002.jpg

First impressions...looks great. Much more streamlined than the "brawler" BvS version (and I really like that version). Proportions are balanced.
The mouth pieces do fall out real easy so beware.

I'll take a closer look and add more shots over the weekend. Glad I picked this up...sad that it will be the last Batfleck.

Great pics Jedibear. He's a great figure. I regretted not grabbing the BVS Batman after I got the nightmare version and saw just how great the underlying suit was so was very happy to add this JL version to the collection.

Got my Justice League deluxe Batman yesterday. He's a really good figure. I have him on the Tactical Batman base, though, and put Tactical Bats on the Parademon base with the Parademon rifle, as that's the costume he was wearing during that scene in the movie. They look awesome next to each other, but their bases are too big to go on the same detolf shelf unfortunately. Very happy to finally have this guy!

Great pics, jb. Love this guy, with the improvements to the body, it looks more like a human being rather than an another action fig, if you know what i mean. Also the paint apps on this are just about the best of any previous ht batman fig.

Three of the League...

DESPENCING JUSTICE.jpg

Wish I'd picked up Wonder Woman now....and dang them for not producing Cyborg to complete the set!

I am enjoying this version of Batfleck...

JL BATMAN-005.jpg

Last edited:
Back