• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Joker 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harythedog

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I?ve got a Hot Toys 1/4 Scale Joke on order. I?m aware through watching and reading reviews that the figure stand is unsuitable for a 1/4 figure and more appropriate to a 1/6. Can anyone please point me in the right direction of where I could purchase a stand which would suffice, unless someone has one for sale?

Many thanks in advance I?m a bit new to this!

I make a 1/4 scale stand that you might like better. The one my Joker is displayed on has a waist grabber instead of the crotch cradle. For Joker I think it works better since it hides well under his jacket and holds him in place for any pose.

Here’s a couple I’ve made so far.

Street style.

69B13100-F3C4-473A-9A42-851E1BCD66F4.jpeg

Crackle Purple.

86BEA68F-1A68-4C20-9307-2E41025E947C.jpeg

I also have one in satin black and I can make them where a crotch cradle can be used instead of a waist grabber if that?s preferred.

Hi, thanks for your reply I’d definitely be interested in purchasing one from. Could you please pm me as I don’t have enough posts yet to send you one. Thanks

Back