Hot Toys John Connor on Sale for $87.50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shows $125 for me.

Edit: nevermind, didn't read your full post. Guess has to be added to cart to see discount.

damn, some great deal. Mystique and Scarlett Witch for ~$125. Not ordering, but would if I didn't have Ex on order.

Anybody order from this site before? Their cart keeps bumping stuff out and emptying. Utappu Trooper for $55, Sandtrooper for $67? Theres gotta be something wrong there.

Anybody order from this site before? Their cart keeps bumping stuff out and emptying. Utappu Trooper for $55, Sandtrooper for $67? Theres gotta be something wrong there.

Liquidation. Just make sure you order through PayPal and be ready to file a claim at the 2-week mark if you don't have them.

Add all the items you want to buy to your "Add to Save Cart". From there you can view all the items in your Save Cart. You can either choose to "Buy Now" or "Remove", and the items will either be removed from the cart or sent to checkout. It might be a cumbersome system, but there's nothing wrong with the site. I purchased at least 4 items with no problems.

Wow...some great deals on the site. Spider-sense is seriously tingling though since I'm having cart issues. I'm passing as well.

Add all the items you want to buy to your "Add to Save Cart". From there you can view all the items in your Save Cart. You can either choose to "Buy Now" or "Remove", and the items will either be removed from the cart or sent to checkout. It might be a cumbersome system, but there's nothing wrong with the site. I purchased at least 4 items with no problems.

I take it back. I just got this email... :rolleyes:

Ed,
About your recent order with us, #7225 Urik-hai Beserker and #9344 Aragon Black Gate were both sold out before your order was place. We will send you a refund. Legolas & Gimli can ship Monday. Sorry, Toni at Supernatural Art

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along, move along.

Aw, that's too bad. $100ish shipped for Connor would've been great but I actually already granbbed one for a little bit more a few days ago. Congrats if anyone got him!
icon14.gif

I thought for sure this was to good to be true, ordered Snake eyes for 80$. I was right, just got an email saying sorry we just sold out before you ordered.

Yep, crappy store. I ordered the utapau trooper and the sandtrooper and just got my money refunded. Utapau was supposedly sold out and the sandtrooper was a mistake:

Hi again,

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the Sandtrooper is a preorder item and we aren't offering the 30% on preorders. We can offer it to you at 15% off Sideshows retail price, if you are interested.

Robert

What a stupid way to treat customers and run a business. No wonder he's stll a mama's boy. From their "About us":

SuperNatural Art is based in California and has been in business since 1998. It is headed by the mother and son team of Toni and Robert Burns.

An error has occurred.

Please contact the site administrator to report the problem.

Back