1/6 Hot toys Jar-jar Binks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is making me want to get my 1:6 Hasbro Jar Jar out and display in my Detolf.

Bizarrely, I think Jar-Jar would look great in 1/6. I wouldn't get him, but would be very interested to see a figure of him......just not before Bespin Han and Lando, amiright?:lol

This thread is making me want to get my 1:6 Hasbro Jar Jar out and display in my Detolf.

Jeesh, I was thinking the same thing. Honestly, if you start representing the PT in a display, Jar Jar is a must. And that Hasbro $20 figure was pretty decent [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bizarrely, I think Jar-Jar would look great in 1/6. I wouldn't get him, but would be very interested to see a figure of him......just not before Bespin Han and Lando, amiright?:lol

Yeah, I really hate to say it but I would contemplate a 1/6 JarJar, and Watto too. I like both creature designs even if the characters are unwatchable onscreen. Almost like you could display them and pretend they are different characters. But it's true that the Hasbro figures of both are pretty cool. I even liked the Boss Nass 12" figure. I sold my Hasbro versions maybe 3 years ago and there are times I regret selling, especially Watto.

This would the first 1:6 scale figure I would take a magnifier glass in the sun to, just like I did when I was a kid to my Kenner storm trooper...

If this was released, I wonder how it would sell. I could see folks doing youtube videos of them destroying it

Keep the Red Letter Media guys away from it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Watching those guys melt thousands of vintage Kenner figures with acid (or whatever it was) was possibly the angriest I've been in the last year. Sell them to help a kids' charity or something, but don't do that **** just to take a dig at Star Wars collectors.

Watching those guys melt thousands of vintage Kenner figures with acid (or whatever it was) was possibly the angriest I've been in the last year. Sell them to help a kids' charity or something, but don't do that **** just to take a dig at Star Wars collectors.

Yeah, I usually like most of what they do but that felt wrong on a few levels. [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just looked this up and it pretty much ruined my happy morning. :gah:

Back