Hot Toys James Bond license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i actually just saw my first Aston Martin the other day driving home from work in the bay area. I think it was the DB9 but I'm not positive. It was niiiice though:banana:wacky

There's someone who either lives, works, or visits my town who owns one. And its a little puzzling because I don't live in an area you expect to see one, but I've seen it a handful of times. There's also an Aston Martin dealership in Orlando. I wanna go get dressed up and see if I can bluff my way into a test drive. :lol

21187-101796-facepalm6jpg-468x.jpg

+1

This thread is a fail.

I don't get what all the negativity is about for this thread. Some one wanted to talk about something and started a thread. whats the big deal? This is a forum after all isn't it?

Hmm, maybe Hot Toys can make a "Thread Nazi" fig LOL......kidding

I don't get what all the negativity is about for this thread. Some one wanted to talk about something and started a thread. whats the big deal? This is a forum after all isn't it?

speaking of nazi james bond here ya go toys city german secret police not bad and good price too $ 64 bucks comes with everything in the photo just take the hat off and you got a 007 james bond

fx9y1f.jpg

291orvk.jpg

The title of the thread gives the implication that Hot Toys does indeed have the Bond license. However when you click on said thread, you soon realize that the poster was only speculating without any credible source and you are immediately disappointed.

This gives the reader a feeling of being lied to, such behavior is frowned upon in the collector community who depend on the forum as a reliable source of information.

The thread title should have started with 'What if Hot Toys got the Bond license?' , then people would know not to bother clicking on it if they don't want to waste time talking about something that has little or no chance of ever coming to fruition anyway :lecture

Also theres a designated section for talking about Licenses you want to see produced.

I think once you've seen this type of thread "What if Hot Toys made (fill in the blank)" you tend to have a lower tolerance to this crap. There are literally hundreds of Speculative Hot Toys threads that seem to pop up on a daily basis, they get old real quick.

i just got an update from my source: after they release Craig bond in spring, the next two figures will be connery bond and an auric goldfinger. spread the word.

well I'm good either way. I enter any and all forums with the understanding that its information is 95% editorial and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Prime, is that actually Daniel Craig, or is it one of those "It's not Daniel Craig, but now that you mention it, it does look a lot like him, but its not him so we can't get in trouble" deals?

i just got an update from my source: after they release Craig bond in spring, the next two figures will be connery bond and an auric goldfinger. spread the word.
--

UNTIL there is a formal announcement, prototype picture, by whichever company . . . it does not exist.

I heard Daniel Craig's allowed some of his blood to be dropped into the oil used to make the Hot Toys head castings.:D

Who thinks that Hot Toys should release 1/6 James Bond figures. I desperately want a 1/6 Daniel Craig, who else agrees or does anyone know anything about the James Bond license.

Daniel Craig would be great, but I prefer the old school Bonds, so I would have to go for Sean Connery. Also, I would have to have Jaws in my collection too.

Damn fine!

Need to make more money lol.

Goldfinger is cool, Scaramanga would have been better though, of course with the little guy too.

Back